Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

No 😞 I wish I did, maybe it will be a gradual survey release?

I did.

No....like most of us I'm assuming 😞  Yay for you!

Does everyone else get their box through USPS? I get all my other sephora orders through UPS, but for some reason, my Play! starts with UPS and then gets transferred to USPS for the delivery. This became a problem for me when they lost my October box (third important thing they've lost in the past few months for me). I called sephora and they said they can't redeliver, just refund. I asked if I could request for my orders to not go through USPS anymore, and they said no. 

The worst part is that I got an email showing what was in my box and I was so so excited. It's not sephora's fault that USPS is so bad in my neighborhood, but it's still a huge bummer.

It's because they're using UPS Mail Innovations to ship them, which is shipping on the cheapy cheap. It's slow, but saves the company money when processing a lot of orders. Lots of companies are using them these days.

When they release this to everyone I hope they have enough sense to give Rouge members priority

Amen!  I've been on the waiting list for 3 months.

I sent them an email about this -just this week.  It's ridiculous that rouge members weren't used for the initial roll out!

I'm in Texas and got my invite yesterday, can't wait for my first box to be here!

Any SoCal peeps get invites yet? I'm wondering if we will be slowly included in the beta test market or we'll have to wait till next year for the general release. 

I have it and live in SoCal. When I went to the store to redeem my play pass for 50 points the rep was very surprised, guess it was the first pass he had seen. I told him people in Texas and Louisiana are getting it as well. He said he wasn't surprised by Texas since that is one of their testing hubs. 

I hear that people who were invited could also send invites to others.  Do you have a way to do that?  I live in SoCal, and seriously cannot wait to get an invite 😃

Bring it on, sounds exciting love trying different products. Just don't charge me for something I am not getting or say 2 samples products.(like a sample tiny tubes) full products ,that's different .vib rouge suki123

I just got an invitation, and I'm in Abilene/West Texas.

Nice to 'meet' you. I live in West Texas too!

Have they expanded the test markets yet? Any feedback on how it is doing (good, bad, etc..)?

Just got my invitation and I'm in DFW and shocked I got it so late compared to East Texas.

I'm confused as to how customers are chosen for spots for Play. I have been a loyal Sephora customer for years and I am Rouge status yet I heard nothing about this monthly subscription box; I have "signed up" multiple times after hearing about it, but I constantly am told there is no room. This seems poorly executed, especially since Rouge members were not even informed about this new subscription service first. Once again I am left wondering WHAT is the point of even being Rouge?

Girl ~ I'm with you on this.  I know people have been replying to you saying it's only in certain test markets, blah blah blah. Well who better to test market to than your top customers?!  Ugh.  Three months on the waitlist and counting ...

Sweetie, they specifically said it doesn't roll out nationwide until 2016. You'll have to wait at least another month until 2016. (That's actually part of a sound business plan-start producing products in controlled, manageable markets.) If you don't want to wait, then take yourself off the waitlist and go spend your money somewhere else.

They are only rolling it out to specific test markets in limited numbers  at this time. The nationwide launch will apparently be sometime in 2016. It says so right in the OP.

testing