Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

For clarification, I live in Columbus so I should've received an invite.

They're still not sending an invite to everyone in the designated testing area. It's a test run, after all. 

Apparently the word limited is very misunderstood 😕 lol

What will the shipping method be? USPS, Fedex, or UPS?

Will someone receiving the Beta Box start a new thread for Box Sharing (thread titles cannot be changed, so tacking it onto one the current threads does not really work)? We have a general box sharing thread, but I think Sephora should have its own. On top of the fact that it will be huge once it goes national, I think it will appeal to more Sephora clients than any of the other beauty boxes. I'd start it myself, but my city is not a part of the Beta program. Thanks!

I will do it NC!

I'd love to start one but I wouldn't even know what to name it or what to say lol

I would title it:

Sephora Play Subscription Box Reviews

In the thread, I would write:

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432 

Hopefully, the cross link keeps the Sephora box separate from other reviews. 

Feel free to copy and paste if you want. I want to see all the boxes, so it could say anything, and I would still read it.

Anonymous Insider

Again no Canada, of course!!!!!! :-((((((((((

Anonymous Insider

This is just really disappointing, I live in the center of Boston, like right in the **bleep** center and have been a VIB ROUGE for as long as I can remember. Still didn't receive an invite. Wow, Sephora well done! Keep on pissing off your most loyal and spending customers. Because you're doing the exact thing!

I know It's going out in waves of emails, so you might still get one

AMEN SISTER!

This is still in beta, which is why they're limiting the number of people who get to be involved. Once they've received feedback and adjusted, they'll make it available nationally, then eventually, available to Canadians. It's fairly standard. I'm in Canada, so I have to wait much longer if I want to be a part of this! 

**Eventually** is the operative word...

I understand wanting this available to everyone already, but test runs are important. 

How many points is this box and at what time is it going to be release???  Lol!

Congrats to all the Players!  

Please post for the non-Players.

According to the email we're supposed to get our first box the 3rd week of September and it includes a card you can take into Sephora - if you make a purchase (non sale - discounted item) you will get an extra 50 bi points. From what I can gather I believe this box includes a OH moisturizer and a Sephora lip stain - I don't know/guess the other 3 items or perfume sample that's to be included. It also lets you use that card to get help or a makeover from a MUA/SA involving the products that are currently in that month's box.

Thanks for the info, Niki!

If Sephora  is offering '50 points' to make a purchase then NO I won't subscribe. 

I will just wait for the things to show up on the Trade Thread if I want something! 

Enjoy your box. It is excting to be part of the test market!

Well I look at it as its $10 for 5 deluxe samples which would usually "cost" 100 bi points or have to spend $25 to get plus a perfume sample. They also include a free Spotify playlist of songs - always enjoy free digital music!  I don't belong to any subscription beauty boxes at the moment so to me this seems like a decent deal! I will be more then happy to post pics of what's in the box each month for those that are interested though 🙂

This sounds good!  I also don't belong to any sub boxes bc I am picky. I just think it would be better if you could use '50 points' towards and extra product or something.  I just want to use my points! Lol!

Sephora won't be getting much money from me until I start redeeming points for rewards I actually like!

testing