Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Missing Products from Boxes

This is pretty disappointing I gave Play! two chances to prove my friends wrong. They said the box subscription from Sephora was the worst but I still gave it a chance! My products for the past two boxes have not matched the email I received. After reading the other conversations I don’t understand why Play! is letting this continue.

Re: Missing Products from Boxes

In my first box Dec '18, my bonus item was an empty skin care product box and I thought it was a fluke. However, my Jan 2019 box was missing the  bonus item. Also, I have ordered products a handful of times (at least 4) in the past few months and only received the " free two samples" once. Curious to see what Feb box brings...its puzzling and a bit frustrating!

UPDATE: Got my box today...and my tube of skin product was also empty. In general I am still satisfied, and am enjoying discovering new products,  but hope they work out the kinks soon! 

Re: Missing Products from Boxes

Hi @WalkingBeauty,

I'm sorry to hear this! Please send me a private message with your registered email address so that I may confirm what you should have received, and so that I may share this feedback with our Play! Team. 

Hi @Hollievbkw,

Please send me a private message with your registered email address and please confirm which item was missing from your box. I'll be happy to take a look further to assist. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing