cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

**SPOILER UPDATE***

Looking for a clue about your February box? Well, we’ve got two!

Each box will have TWO lip products, but we’re only spilling one of them. Will it be Sephora Collection Rouge Matte in Rebel Chic or Sephora Collection Ultra Shine in Perfect Nude? We can’t wait to share the love.

XOXO,

Team PLAY!

Heya PLAYers,

Are you all heart-eyed just thinking about your February PLAY! by SEPHORA box? So are we. Here’s the first clue to hold you over until it arrives.

This month’s theme is Feel the Love, and it’s filled with beauty you’ll fall head over heels for. There might even be two products in the same category, but our lips are sealed.

XOXO, 

Team PLAY!

Tags:

Re: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I love my subscription! I don't understand why so many girls complain. You send us quality products for $10! Who cares if you didn't get exactly what you wanted. Go change your preferences. And if you still aren't happy, cancel. We don't want negative Nancy's in our Sephora PLAY! club! Ya'll go find something else that makes you happy, sick of seeing all the complaining over $10 well spent. 

Hello to all my easier to please Sephora friends! So glad we get a monthly gift every month! Feels like Christmas! 😄

My sense is the products that are sent are rejects, and the leftovers of the 3 free samples (when placing an order).  These samples are of established well-known products. I would like to try new beauty products and new perfumes. After six boxes, I have cancelled Play box and subscribed with another monthly box. 

Good! More for me, I love this box so much!

RE: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I never recived my february box,this is so sad for me. On the app it looks like its been delivered but I haven’t received it. I think the delivery man got the wrong house. I hope the same thing does not happen with March’s package

Re: RE: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

They will resend it to you if you didn't receive it, they are really good about that.

Re: RE: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

@mvlop I'm sorry to hear this happened to you! Contact Customer Service about this. They'll be able to better assist you than anyone on here. Good luck and I hope you get this months box too. 💜

FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

🤔

February's box left me nonplussed at best... I am uninterested in all of the products and don't see myself using them except for the face cream as something to throw in my purse. I envy anyone that wasn't stuck with 169. 

Anyone else wish we could add scent preferences to our Play! profiles? While I respect people that enjoy flowers.... I'm not much of a "flowery" personality, so Flowerbomb was another disappointment.

Hoping March is better (and isn't shipped so late in the month!)

Anonymous Insider

I am in complete agreement with you on the perfumes. I HATE flowery scents & I swear I put that somewhere in my profile. (Maybe not). I’m usually pretty happy with my box otherwise. I don’t  generally wear the red lipsticks/glosses or the black liners but I have friends & co-workers who love them so it works out. 

For $10/mo. though, I can’t complain!

RE: Re: FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

It’s always shipped the third week. I’ve had six boxes now. I have watched them decline with each one. I don’t have my hopes up for March. I give all my samples that are crap to the neighbor girl. She likes em. Starting to be a waste of $10 though.

disappointed for sure!  I do not need any more red shades of lipstick or dramatic colored lipsticks.  So receiving TWO lipsticks that I was not a fan of made the whole box seem like a waste.  I do not need anymore stinky perfume samples that you can get for free at most department stores.  I do not need brown eyeliner.  They need to work on putting items in the bags that a wide variety of people can enjoy or being more specific on the questions they ask to find out what is best for your skin tone and personal preference.  I am getting an ipsy box, we will see which is better.

FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I recived my box in March thanks !!! i recived mine todayy and this was my first one , i was sooo happy wen i suscribe but now is whatever and my lipstick was broken thank you very much sephora! 😬
Anonymous Insider

I had a broken lipstick as well. I didn't like the color anyway.

got my box just last week and my lipstick is broken. so disappointed. 😞

FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I would really like to see a play box with some eyebrow samples. I am need of some new eyebrow products but want to experiment with some products before buying one. Just an idea 😊

Hello.. what I need to do to get February box?? 🤔

Anonymous Insider

FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK!

where's my play by Sephora bag at???

I thought it was just me.

csmith9143 wrote:
where's my play by Sephora bag at???

Anonymous Insider

My Play box, although still heavy on the lip products, was better in February. I got a Lancome mascara that's perfect for an upcoming trip, and i am already a fan of the belief eye cream; it's really soothing for the harsh winter weather -- and I'm looking forward to trying the turmeric jelly mask. I did not experience a broken lipstick.  But I'm hoping that March gives some Spring-y things; like blushers and bronzers or glowing primers... please?!

hey, I am actually NOT that mad at February’s play box... Although the dark lipstick came with the tip a little bit smushed in, it really doesn’t bother me since I wasn’t planning on using it anyway due to my fair skin color 🤷🏽‍♀️ Anyway the lipgloss and mascara are perfect for traveling and I’ve been wanting to try the jelly mask and peeling gel for a long time. I can’t say much cause it’s only my second box but so far so good 😊 Here’s what I got for box #277

1 Reply
testing