cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Please calm down! It's CLEARLY THE WRONG LINK. They will fix it soon and you can all complain about the sneak peek then. 

USPS lost my box in the mail!:( was really looking forward to the box coz it had awesome products!..So disappointed that Sephora could only refund me and not send a new box!:(.. Hope this doesn't happen again!

Oh yes! Wrong link! Where is the September one? Sephora please stay on the ball!!! 😂

No Hoola or brow gel! I received these in August Play Box. Please!!!!!

I received the Hoola bronzer and the Anastasia brow gel last month - August.  I hope this months box - September, is not a repeat.  Is the clue incorrect?  

The link is wrong! The top says this is a clue for August’s. 

Girl me too!!!!  I hope I dont get any of it if I had to pick something it would be the eyeshadow base I guess but I've already received 3 of those in my bag 😞 

Seriously. I am thinking about cancelling.

Please don't send me the Hoola bronzer, I already received one

I got the email for the September box sneak peek .This says August. So, where is September? 

Smartest girl in the bunch. Of course, you're rouge. 😉

No more bronzers.  Send me something I actually use.  What's the purpose of customizing a profile.  No more RED lipsticks!!!!!

I got the Hoola bronzer and ABH brow gel last month, I hope I get new stuff instead of the same things 😕 I adore the themes of the boxes, and I always like getting mask samples 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I didnt get a August play box(: 

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Anonymous Insider

I didnt get a August play box(: 

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Please something that I can actually use.  What is the purpose of filling out a profile if I'm not getting something worthwhile? I think this month will be my last if I get anymore bronzer, or dry shampoos.  Put some effort into the boxes.  

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I’m so tired of this gargantuan garbage. No more ugly bronzers. No more of the same red lip stick or black liner pencils. Why don’t you send me something I can actually use for a change. At this point I’m just giving all this away... Last Christmas we made little Sephora gift bags for all my daughters friends. And that’s what they got for Christmas because I couldn’t use any of this. I’m tired of getting the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over I think I’ll cancel

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Pleaseee do! It's 10 bucks. Go to walmart and buy yourself a lipstick. Don't you ever get sick of complaining? We get sick of hearing it over and over and over and over and overrrrr! 

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

PREACH!!!

If I get one more HOOLA Bronzer sample or NARS eyeshadow base I swear to goodness I will cancel my subscription.  I am so sick of repeats.  Do better Sephora. 

testing