Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

SURPRISE ME!!! 😘💄 #sephoraplay #augustsneakpeek

NARS or benefit please! I already own the ABH Clear Brow Gel ☺️

I have the bronzer and eyebrow gel. Hope I get the NARS! I've been needing an eyeshadow primer for awhile.

I have the bronzer and the Nars. Hope I get the brow gel as I have wanted to try it for sometime. Fingers crossed, the rest will be awesome skin care products.

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I hope to get the brow gel in my August sephora play box I hope so that's all I have ever wanted in my playbox

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Brow gel please!

Yes!!! Please send me the bronzer!! 

I hope! I hope! Anastasia Brow gel or the NARS primer!!! I don't use bronzer that often.

NARS and Anastasia! ❤️❤️❤️

Just no more face primers, please! I've received one in every box for over a year and I NEVER use it. MORE COLOR!

I feel the same. I never use them, well I used to but not really anymore.

Nars 🤩

I've been getting Play! boxes for over 1 year. I've had the Anistasia Brow gel twice and haven't liked it ever. This isn't the first repeat sample. Please, can we get some different things?

I would love to try the Anastasia brow please

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

YOUTH SERUM PLEASE!!! I have 10 mask that I have yet to use,  and all are hydrating.  

I hope to get the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentate Serum☺

I hope I get the sleeping mask! Love the brand and this hot summer is drying my poor face out.

I love serums! I hope I get that!

I love serums! I hope I get that!

I can't use eyeshadow primer. I have tried Everything....just makes eyeshadow impossible to put on and makes it crease even worse. As far as brow gel, if it's in a tube like mascara I have no use for it. The only kind I like Smashbox doesn't carry anymore, naturally. I will start using a hair product when this is finished.

So, no eyeshadow primer or eyebrow gel in a tube.

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Why can’t you use brow gel in a tube? All brow gel is in a tube....
4 Replies