cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

No more Hoola bronzers. And if I get one more Pore-fection Primer...I think I have 10 of those.  There needs to be a minimum 6-month moratorium on all Benefit samples.  Also considering canceling.  

Exactly!! I have 3 of those Hoolas (2 minis already & full size)

Anonymous Insider

I completely agree.  For gosh sake‘s enough with the freaking highlighters, bronzers and dry shampoos. If I get one more of these I’m going to scream 

Yep, me too I already received all of those!! I’ve only had like 7 boxes and yet to have one excite me 😞

I’m cancelling I haven’t used any products sent recently I have enough highlighters to choke a horse

We seriously just got those lol Geez... not again, please! Lol 

If anybody needs Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer please let me know. I'll send to you for free. Sephora please stop!!!!!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear !!! I received the NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original last month. I already have too many BENEFIT COSMETICS - Hoola Matte Bronzer The original in the box, one in a Benefit palette and 2 as samples. So I really hope I don’t get another. I use the brow gel everyday and go through them all the time. It is a staple product for me so it would be nice to have a travel version of it. I’ve tried them all and it’s the only one to hold my brows in place all day and sometimes until the next day. No shame here when I forget to wash my makeup off lol. So it’s a winner. #nohoolaplease

no bronzer please! 

Eye shadow please!) Or eyeshadow primer.)

Anonymous Insider

Eyeshadow! Definitely no bronzer!

Not one of the 3 products mentioned do I use.  I am finding I am getting more and more of what I don't use.  Why do you even ask us to fill out the form telling you what we use?  We never get the products we do use.

Have you tried Boxy Charm? It's awesome 

Anything but bronzer... Please!!! 😂

Will that Hoola Bronzer be bigger than the tip of my finger?

Nude stick please!

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Anonymous Insider

I want the nars eye primer. But i know im NOT GOING TO GET IT!!!! I NEVER DO!!!!

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Hopefully this bag will contain fragrance! That is the main reason I signed up for this. We use to get a sample every month. Now that that has changed I am considering dropping out. I really love Sephora.

@Loriann89  Me too!  I keep hoping they will send fragrance monthly and nothing in the bag!!!  I love Sephora as well, but I want some scent!!!

I hope I get the brow gel!!

Anonymous Insider

Nars please 

testing