cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

That’s what I wanna know 

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Anyone have box 341?

I can't wait for the next shipment!  I'm hoping for no bronzer.......

Anonymous Insider

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

I’ll take The Anastasia or NARS! I don’t use bronzer, please don’t give it to me!! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I wish they would stop giving me shampoos face masks and hand creams I’m ready to give this one up for another box I’m getting one item I like in my current bag

Getting box 338. Any deets?

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Getting the same box!

how do you know the box number ? 

In recent orders it shows an item # next to the bag the last 3 digits is your bag number 

I have a question...how do u know to provide product for someone that ain't allergic to it like gluten or fragrance?  They want exactly products in pic section, can they say number or something in note to Play Sephora while subscribe?

@adrz  You can fill out the Play profile once you sign up, but I don't remember there being a section for allergies with certain ingredients. You can't pick what items you want in your box. You get sent whichever version Sephora deems to be the closest match to your profile. 

I can’t wait to recibe my Sephora play box! 😱

I’m already loving all the products that im seen in the photos💞

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I hope to get either the eye primer or the brow gel. I already have a sample of the hoola

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I hope I do not get the bronzer. The ones they send out are not dark enough for my skintone. And I don't want the packet hair samples I have thick curly hair. They are barely enough for my bangs. 🤷 Hoping to get the brow gel. Just resubscribed after seeing that spoiler so hopefully it will be good.

Ohhh! Hope I get the brow gel or the eye shadow base! 

Got the Influenster VoxBox and I’m seriously considering joining the play box! Is it worth it??? 

Anonymous Insider

How do I get in on the influencerster box?

You must complete all of your snaps, make sure all Social Media accounts are linked to Influenster. Get friends to sign up and rate stuff as much as you can, but it's gonna take some time for a VoxBox. Don't give up. I'm still waiting on mines, and I've been on there for 3 months.

I actually think this box will be perfect for someone who is always on the make-up,hair isle in the stores just waitig for a nice new product just to try out. This is my second month with Play and I absolutely love my first box. I found my favorite make-up remover in there by tarte and I would have never tried it had it not been for the play box. So I think this box is realistic, its like a balance of hair, skin and make-up  and fragrance. 

I've had Play for almost a year and I Love it, I find mys...

I've had Play for almost a year and I Love it, I find myself excited every month to recieve it. Before subscribing to play I never purchased from Sephora so this box allows me to try out samples of high end for $10 a month before I spend my money on full size. So to me I feel Sephora Play is worth $10 a month.
testing