cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Todayโ€™s lesson: itโ€™s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bagโ€”thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now hereโ€™s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebookโ€ฆ

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Anonymous Insider

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I absolutely love the items I got in my Play by Sephora box! All of the items works with my skin type and tone and hair type! I was so excited to open my box and start playing with all my new items

92A53543-309D-4C24-9546-5C2390992441.jpeg

32460C29-D7AC-4128-8351-B44A31EAE4BB.jpeg

what box # did you have???

what box # did you have???

Re: what box # did you have???

The play box is pretty good.  I liked everything in my September box. 

That is one great looking box!!

Anonymous Insider

Hi!

Did you ever say what box number you recieved? And does anyone else out there have pics and #s of their boxes? I'm always one of the last ones to get a box!

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Hope this is my box. What # is yours?

Does any have box 966 or just me lol?

I cant find spoilers for my boxes ever so if you have spoilers for box 966 please share! ๐Ÿ™‚

how to find your box number- go to your order history and the most recent order should be your order number for your box unless you placed another order. Then the last three digits of the order number is your box number.

Itโ€™s not the last 3 digits of your order number; but it is the last 3 digits of the ITEM number๐Ÿ’‹

No eyeshadow primer please๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I'm getting box #346, sucks it takes 10 days to ship.

I agree, it takes 10 to 16 days to receive my box every month.

Yess but it finally shipped 2 days ago๐Ÿ˜Š

Hiya! How do you know what box# you are getting?? Whatโ€™s your secret please oh pretty please...๐Ÿ’‹???

Re: RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Go to your orders page and look for the item number. The last three digits of the item number is your box number. However, I still can't figure out what to do with that little nugget of information. I know my box number, but don't know how to find the boxes to see which one that is.

RE: Re: RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Bronzer bronzer bronzer pleeeeeaSe

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

considering I've tried all but the Nars eye primer, I'm hoping I get the shadow primer ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I realllly need a new brow gel!

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel Please!!! ๐Ÿ™โค

I'm obsessed with Hoola bronzer.  It is my favorite bronzer hands down, so getting a smaller version of it for my purse was the best surprise.  Also, the small make-up forever lipstick, I adore.  I am not a lipstick or lip color person, but it might be the only shade I've ever actually liked.  Subtle and goes on super smooth.  I really like this one.  I haven't tried the vitamin C, but can't wait because I have heard such good things about Dr. Dennis Gross.  

how do you know which one you have?
testing