cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Find your orders page then find the order for the play box that month and click on it then it’s the last 3 numbers of that. Until a month ago there would be full spoilers way ahead of you getting the box but I think they are keeping it more hush hush now for the surprise 

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Would ❤️ to get the ABH Brow Gel and the NARS Eyeshadow Base! 

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I want the Hoola Bronzer or the Nars eyeshadow base please 😍

Really hope I get the nars. Maybe the bronzer would be my 2nd choice but definitely don't need the brow stuff as I already have it and don't really want more of it. Can't wait to see what I get this month though! 

Anonymous Insider

Hoola. Def the Hoola. Only use The Brow Gal stuff for my brows. 

F68B4492-3F2D-42BB-A76D-CE9840A7031C.jpeg

I really love Hoola so that’s was a nice surprise. I am not a fan of texture spray so I probably won’t use the bottle but I am a big fan of the Morrocan Oil brand. I like having a mini lipstick to put into my purse or travel kit. 

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

What’s your box #? 😀

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

wait i’m sorry i’m confused. how did you get your august box so early?
Anonymous Insider

I was wondering the same thing. I've seen where some people get theirs really early. 

The early boxes were reviewed by Influensters. They received the August Play box in their Vox Box. 

OMG I love Moroccan Oil! I can't wait for that

Which box did you get?

At first I thought the benefit bronzer by hoola will be too light for me which is why I never bought it. I was so sure it wasnt even going to show on up on my face but IT DID! and so far im liking it. I also like the makeup forever lipstick, it’s a perfect nude for my tan skin. I also like the NARS primer, I think it’s a good base for my eyeshadow. The dry texture spray is alright, I still have to play around with it!! 

I love most of the items I got, the only thing is that I wanted the Nars eye primer instead of the Anastasia brow gel which I already have.

Idk why anyone wants the clear brow gel, you can dab a little Vaseline on brows and use a eyebrow wand or disposable mascara wand and it works sooo well with holding them down in place, intensifies the color of brow makeup or your natural brows, & it lasts all day long.

Is there a blush in this months box?  I just signed up. 

Hi @Sauceboxxx,

August boxes have not been delivered. Stay tuned on our Sephora app and YouTube channel for unboxing videos or previews. PLAY! by SEPHORA boxes typically will arrive within a three to five business day time frame around the 20th of every month. 

-Mali

Last month was my first box I was really happy especially when it was $10

Anonymous Insider

I never received my box for July, I am so disappointed

Anonymous Insider

I never did either and its saying it's still on its way!...

I never got my June box and its saying it's still on its way! Then the customer service representative that I had was so very rude to me about it. When i asked to speak to her boss she got even more unprofessional and not so very nice with me. I have been with Sephora for awhile now but I am about to cancel because they acted like I did not matter as a customer anyway. At least they are supposed to give me my money back so we will see.😕

me either and it was my first month got charged for it too

me either and it was my first month got charged for it too
1 Reply
testing