cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I have the bronzer and eyebrow gel. Hope I get the NARS! I've been needing an eyeshadow primer for awhile.

I have the bronzer and the Nars. Hope I get the brow gel as I have wanted to try it for sometime. Fingers crossed, the rest will be awesome skin care products.

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I hope to get the brow gel in my August sephora play box I hope so that's all I have ever wanted in my playbox

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Brow gel please!

Yes!!! Please send me the bronzer!! 

Anonymous Insider

I hope! I hope! Anastasia Brow gel or the NARS primer!!! I don't use bronzer that often.

NARS and Anastasia! ❤️❤️❤️

Just no more face primers, please! I've received one in every box for over a year and I NEVER use it. MORE COLOR!

I feel the same. I never use them, well I used to but not really anymore.

Nars 🤩

I've been getting Play! boxes for over 1 year. I've had the Anistasia Brow gel twice and haven't liked it ever. This isn't the first repeat sample. Please, can we get some different things?

I would love to try the Anastasia brow please

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

YOUTH SERUM PLEASE!!! I have 10 mask that I have yet to use,  and all are hydrating.  

I hope to get the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentate Serum☺

I hope I get the sleeping mask! Love the brand and this hot summer is drying my poor face out.

I love serums! I hope I get that!

I love serums! I hope I get that!
Anonymous Insider

I can't use eyeshadow primer. I have tried Everything....just makes eyeshadow impossible to put on and makes it crease even worse. As far as brow gel, if it's in a tube like mascara I have no use for it. The only kind I like Smashbox doesn't carry anymore, naturally. I will start using a hair product when this is finished.

So, no eyeshadow primer or eyebrow gel in a tube.

RE: Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Why can’t you use brow gel in a tube? All brow gel is in a tube....
Anonymous Insider

How come you all are tired of brow gel?? I only got it once in my almost year of subscription and was longing for more! SO EYEBROW GEL FOR ME!

I will have a year in October with sephora play and I've...

I will have a year in October with sephora play and I've never recieved amy eyebrow gel in my boxes. Or have I tried Hoola, ABH and Nars products before so I'm excited for any of the three featured items. Crossing my fingers I'm one of those lucky ones that recieve all three.
testing