cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Anonymous Insider

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

would love the smudge proof base! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

So disappointed that they are selling these, and I find I got the most valueless one!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Same here! I could of used the origins one! Box f

Anonymous Insider

Here’s to hope it for the Eyeshadow Base...I find that Brow gels tend to not match my brows, but I guess even that is better than option number 3. I don’t need bronzers.

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Not interested in any of those three items...sure hope the other samples are better.

I have plenty of eye brow gel and eye lid primer, hoping I don’t get those in August bag

Anonymous Insider

NARS PLEASE. 

bronzer please!!

Brow gel please!!!! . . . I love the hoola bronzer it just clogs my pores and breaks me out. The eyeshadow base would be ok I usually go pretty natural looking so it would be useless for me unless I have a special occasion 

I don't want the NARS! Would be happy with either of the other 2 options!!

My blush was broken in pieces too. I was so disappointed 

Ooh, hoping for the Nars eye base, which I've looked at a few times and passed up in favor of less expensive options. I decluttered the bronzer before as it was waaaaay too dark and warm for me. The brow gel would be useless to me since I don't have any hairs there 😄

Anonymous Insider

Highlighter would be great ! 

BROW GEL YAAASSSSS PLEASE!!!!!! No more primers, eye shadow bases none of that! hahaha bring on the brows!!

Brow gel pleeease 😁

Anonymous Insider

Eye shadow would be nice.

Bring on the brow gel or hoola!

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Mine too😞 was excited to get it too

Yeah brow gel

Brow gel please

Brow gel for blondes, please!

testing