cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

NARS please!

Anonymous Insider

I wish for eyeshadow base but with 60,000 of us I’ll be happy with whatever I get. My boxes have been great. 

Anonymous Insider

Ill take any of the products. Im still new to this but ive loved the boxes ive received. Thank you Sephora.💜💜

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Anonymous Insider

I would love all four products for August 

Shadow primer or bronzer! Ive never used a shadow primer, just an all over the fave primer, so that would be something fun and new to try!

My July box never even came... I’m so frustrated with this. I’ve just been ignored when I’ve emailed Sephora customer service. 

Maybe call UPS or the post office with the tracking number and see what that gets you? Just a thought. 

Eyeshadow base primer by Nars! Second choice the matte bronzer by Benefit & I love Anastasia, but I will not use a brow gel nor can I with hardly any to begin with! Haha! How about a eyebrow pencil or anything that helps actually give you eyebrows that are on fleek!

Anonymous Insider

No brow gel please!! I have no eyebrow hairs so this product is pointless for me!

Broken Blush when delivered. So sad!!!Broken Blush when delivered. So sad!!!

Broken Tarte Blush! Delivered in pieces. So sad!!Broken Tarte Blush! Delivered in pieces. So sad!!

Mine too!

Mine was broken too 😞 And no customer service seemed to want to help me. I am a new subscriber and was very pleased with my first box, but highly disappointed with July. 

Anonymous Insider

My blush was broken also- made a big mess! 😞

My highlighter from the month before was in this condition.  

Mine was, too 😞 

Mine was broken too... customer service issued me $5 credit and lots of Insider points to get a different sample from the bazaar (they were out of the tarte blush samples so could not replace it). Better something than nothing!

It's ok. It's the same tired AF paaaarty they've been giving out as sample all year. It was last year's birthday gift which they obviously over produced. I've received about 5 since last july

That's so sad, because it's really one of the best blushes I've ever used! From the way it feels going on to the way it blends perfectly and on top of that it stays on all day! Plus the shade is the perfect mix of a neutral pink/brown.. I love it!!!

Would love to try the brow gel. Not a huge fan of benefit products. 

NNo brow gel for me please...I dont ever do my brows.

NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base!

testing