cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I would love the eyeshadow base! Fingers crossed!

Anonymous Insider

Eyebrow gel!!!!

Eyeshadow would be awesome sometime. I definitely don't want brow gel, but the shadow primer would be great!! 

I want the eye brow gel for sure!

Ohh I would like the eyebrow gel or the eyeshadow base

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Oooohh lalala ohhhh lalala.. My box should be with Benefit Hoola matte Bronzer. Also, you should include highlighter , eyeshadow, Setting spray, setting powder in deluxe size product. You should come up with $15-20 play by sephora MONTHLY subscription. Nowdays Allure beauty box, Boxy charm, Glossy box and many more subscritions are there in the market, delivering $130 value products of deluxe to full size products. I would be more than happy to subscribe you, on the day you start your subscription. I hope this suggestion would help you. Xoxo😘

The hoola bronzer from benefit please!!!

Primer please

If you guys don't like what you get, retake your quiz. I almost always get my favorite of all the boxes. 

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Bronzer or eye primer please!! I already got the brow gel in a previous box
Anonymous Insider

Ohhh the brow gel and eye shadow base sound awesome! I get so excited everyone I get a box. Love it!!!

Brow gel or hoola bronzer! I have way too many primers 

I would love brow gel or eye primer!!

Bronzer!!! (July play box blush 😖)

Bronzer!!! (current July play box blush 😖)

2FD59003-7817-4C1F-B683-3394D4AD5C69.jpeg

Please no brow products for me.   I would LOVE the NARS eye shadow base

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Please send some samples of new products on the market, not the same things over and over.  I have at least 3 or 4 of the same items that I have received.  Would love a sample of new concealer by Tarte called shape tape.  Love Sephora but not so impressed with these PLAY boxes

NARS or Benefit please! I don’t do my brows 😊

1AF03FEE-4A59-44A6-BC1E-472E6E98FFF6.jpeg

July Playbox 😞 

I had the same issue. 

@ElleAL wrote:

1AF03FEE-4A59-44A6-BC1E-472E6E98FFF6.jpeg

July Playbox 😞 

Anonymous Insider

Mine came the same way! Obvi not wrapped correctly to avoid this! So disappointed!!!

The blush represses very nicely.  It does not lose any pigment and since it last forever even a little amout will go a long way.

testing