cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I would love it all too!!! It's great to have the box come as I feel happy and excited to find exactly what I wanted !!

Brow gel.

Anonymous Insider

Last months Tarte blush was a dust cloud when I opened the compact.

Some of the samples are ridiculously small and really don't give a gal the proper amount of usage to know whether or not it's worth it to purchase it. Granted, we all know you are higher end than Ipsy. But please, don't treat your consumers as if they are stupid. I enjoy the monthly surprise of the Play box and will continue to receive it for the foreseeable future. I have found some products I really like and have made some purchases because of the Play box. Some however are just to microscopic to tell. 

Shattered.Shattered.

Seeing the broken pressed powders breaks my heart! I would also notify the local branch of whoever is delivering your packages... they might not be handling them properly if this keeps happening to your local/personal deliveries 😞 

Anonymous Insider

Mine too. Looked good on my pink tee 😖

Me too:( And I was really looking forward to that item. It was a huge mess and all over everything...

Same thing my was completely broken w the powder covering every other product. this was my first month and i will give it another month before i cancel 

Same 😞

@Anonymous wrote:

Last months Tarte blush was a dust cloud when I opened the compact.

Some of the samples are ridiculously small and really don't give a gal the proper amount of usage to know whether or not it's worth it to purchase it. Granted, we all know you are higher end than Ipsy. But please, don't treat your consumers as if they are stupid. I enjoy the monthly surprise of the Play box and will continue to receive it for the foreseeable future. I have found some products I really like and have made some purchases because of the Play box. Some however are just to microscopic to tell. 

Shattered.Shattered.

Anonymous Insider

It is so aggravating for that to happen. When it happens with my older compact powders, I use rubbing alcohol to fix them.

I put all of the broken pieces in the compact and crush up all the larger pieces.

I add a few drops of rubbing alcohol and let it soak in. Then I cover the compact in plastic wrap and press down with my finger, rubbing the plastic wrap to smooth the makeup out.

Once you have it all smooth again, let it sit overnight for the alcohol to dry, and it's as good as new !

Mine too!! I guess that was a popular issue last month. They refunded my $10 for that month though. 

Mine arrived like that as well I called a costumer service number and she just gave me 100 beauty insider points. I’m alright with that I guess

Mine got here like that too. 

Mine also looked like that when it arrived.  This is the second time I received a compact broken with dust covering all my products.  It even end up all over my floor this time.

I am fine with whatever, I do prefer the hoola bronzer though. I hope I will get a concealer or foundation this month to complement the look.

Anonymous Insider

A good quality concealer would be wonderful! I don't think I've ever received a concealer, granted, I've only been subscribed since 11/2017.

Bronzer!!  

For this month wish for a serummm but if not a BROW GEL!!!!!

I think we can use eyeshadows, blushes, lipgloss. We seem to get too much Face products or Hair products. I believe it would be a great change for the Sephora play box. This would help so people are not canceling their membership so much. 

Face & Hair products are okay in every other box. So far that seems like what I get every months. Sometimes it feels like I get left overs. I love more makeup than skincare. 

I agree...EYESHADOWS PLEASE

Anonymous Insider

Yes! More makeup and much less skin and hair care products. 

Of course

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes! More makeup and much less skin and hair care products. 

testing