cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

AUG18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Now here’s a hint that you might want to jot down in your notebook…

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Anonymous Insider

Re: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

I don't ever wear eyeshadow, so definitely don't need that primer. My skin is very light, as well, thus I rarely use bronzer. I'd love to try the brow gel, send it my way pleeaase😊

I would use....none of these things. Pretty disappointed with the last few boxes, I’ll be canceling. 

Brow gel or NARS primer please!!!!

@SephoraPLAY

I want the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel❤️❤️❤️

The brow gel and bronzer will probably be too dark for me.  They usually are based on previous boxes.  I'd go for the NARS eye primer.

Is it silly that I already have these? Either way, you can never have enough brow gel! If there’s a vote, I’m voting for the abh brow gel 😄

Brow gel PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

I know I'm going to end up with that bronzer and it's going to be waaay too pale for this NC 45 :'(

I would love the mini brow gel! 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel please!!  I just tried the pomade and am getting the full-sized one.  I'd love to see how the gel works.  

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Today’s lesson: it’s always smart to keep a few fundamental makeup, hair, and skincare products in your beauty bag—thankfully, your August box has you covered.

Your August box will contain one of these essential products: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel; Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer; or NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

Nars Eyeshadow base or The Brow Gel. Mainly the eyeshadow base

Is there any benefit to posting in this group what you would prefer in your box?? Cuz I would loooove to try that brow gel!!

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Always wanted to try the NARS base! please NOT hoola!!!

Brow gel

I feel like we got the hoola bronzer btw which is lighter than my skin, insulting, just not too long ago. Let’s get some mascaras or eyeshadows other than gold 

Wish for the eye brow gel, otherwise the eye shadow primer please 🙏🏻🙏🏻

RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer....please 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

I’m also sick of the tarte blush unless it’s a different color. Some of us have darker skin tones. The red lipsticks too

I so agree. 

NARS primer eyeshaow and Hoola bronzer please

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

I would love some hoolah bronzer!!!! And the eye shadow base....shoot who am I kidding I would love it all!!!

1 Reply
testing