cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

2019-04-play-community-teaser.jpg

Ready to up your beauty game? Your April box has all the makeup, skincare, and hair care you need to make this month a winner.

Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of April. Now let’s get to everyone’s favorite thing—hints!

Your April box will contain at least one of these products:

• Urban Decay Perversion Mascara in Black
  • GLAMGLOW Good in Bed Passionfruit Softening Night Cream
  • IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

My April box. I love & am addicted to UD Perversion, I was so glad it came in my box cause its really the only thing I was excited for. The biggest surprise hit was actually the LM primer, I just knew it would be meh, but I was so wrong. I like anything by farmacy. Sephora stop sending ur countless inventory of makeup remover please. I'm just gonna ignore the shampoo & conditioner. Overall I liked my 📦

RE: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

i hope my may box is la flame

Re: APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

I need something for eyebrows so bad!

I wish I got the Fresh lip treatment in my April box. I will say, the GLAMGLOW GOOD IN BED NIGHT MOISTURIZER IS A HIT!!!!

I just signed up and have not received mine yet.

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Ready to up your beauty game? Your April box has all the makeup, skincare, and hair care you need to make this month a winner.

Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of April. Now let’s get to everyone’s favorite thing—hints!

Is this real life!?

Anonymous Insider

@cristarenee wrote:

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Is this real life!?

Anonymous Insider

My play box for April came a mess! The packet was punctured and all the shampoo leaked out!!!

Hi @Anonymous, I'm sorry to hear that! I am sending you a private message to further assist. 

Regards,

Kevin

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

I'm confused. I thought that according to your profile is how they send you samples? I'm noticing most get same samples. so far that's what I'm noticing and not liking I'm going to give it another month to see if I will continue wit it or nah..smh

I canceled mine . Kept getting mascara and eyebrow stuff I don’t use . They don’t go by your profile . It’s a joke .

Is the Sephora Play available in Canada? 

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

this was my first (Play! by Sephora ) I must say I expected so much better... just because its sephora you know anyway....the clinique high impact mascara I did not like really it is not lengthens or a volumizes... for a best seller I would have to agree the sugar dream was very moisturizing. .. the Sephora 3 action cleansing water was good as well took off my make up like promised... the glam glow was very moisturing as well as smooth... have not tried the other two which would be the primer and shampoo and conditioner... I was hoping for more new and colorful make up I guess... I still will continue with my subscription just to see what other things I can get

Jessica, thank you for sharing! I finally decided to sign...

Jessica, thank you for sharing! I finally decided to sign up earlier this month and will receive my first box in May. At first I didn't think it was a good value; would I rather spend $120 on a few full size products that I really like or would I rather get a year's worth of samples, instead? I changed my mind after ordering a couple of individual PLAY! boxes that were on sale (and with a discount on top) around Christmas. I couldn't believe how much I like the products! I got one box of K Beauty and one box of 30s skincare. The products are large enough to get multiple uses and to see results. I love a good variety of products and I'm hoping the subscription will introduce me to a few things I might not normally notice or purchase.

the primer was great and i gave the shampoo and condition...

the primer was great and i gave the shampoo and conditioner i gave to my aunt she loves it

I’m so disappointed in this month’s box, I swear if I get one more mascara or shampoo sample I’m going to scream. There’s nothing special about the products I got, the only semi-useful thing is the Glamglow mask but the scent is so strong. This may be my last box.

Sadly, I agree. No. More Mascara. Also I received 3 sampl...

Sadly, I agree. No. More Mascara. Also I received 3 samples (including UD's Perversion mascara) of things I already have full sizes of...and they aren't that exciting (ok, I do like perversion a lot). I was thinking earlier this month, :I might cancel but let's see what's in the April box." This box certainly didn't help.

APRIL SNEAK PEEK!

I love everything I got in my box and am excited to try it all! Thanks Sephora!

My box was okay, I would have lovedddddddd to try that youth to the people moisturizer 😢

2 Replies
testing