cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

skin

What are some of the best products anyone has used for oily skin? 

I have pores, oily skin, and problematic skin. I have yet to find a product that really helps with all three problems. Anyone know of anything? 

Tell me what works for you guys. I have spent so much money on skin care and doing trial and errors with my skin and i have found a moisturizer that i love and will never stray from. But i need cleansers, toners, and even some face maks. 

Help! 

Tags:

RE: skin

The Ordinary has some great inexpensive products as well. The Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%. Also Caudalie Vinopure has become a go to.

Re: skin

Hi @hales128 ,

I love the OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner 6.5 oz/ 193 mL The Kate Somerville EradiKate™ Daily Cleanser with Sulfur Acne Treatment 4 oz/ 120 mL and the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb.These items really help keep my skin clear, and my oiliness manageable. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: skin

Hi ^^

What kind of products have you used? I have pretty oily/problematic/acne prone skin myself, and of course things like diet and stress don't help. But I think some of the best products I've used are:

1. Dr. Weil for Origins Megamushroom Relief Treatment Lotion
  2. Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb
  3. Neutrogena Hydroboost-gel (hyaluronic acid)
  4. Boscia MATCHA magic detox mask
  5. YTTP Green Tea Cleanser
  6. anything with blue tansy in it: Sunday Riley Luna Oil, Herbivore Lapis Lazuli Oil

Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing