What are some of the best products anyone has used for oily skin?
I have pores, oily skin, and problematic skin. I have yet to find a product that really helps with all three problems. Anyone know of anything?
Tell me what works for you guys. I have spent so much money on skin care and doing trial and errors with my skin and i have found a moisturizer that i love and will never stray from. But i need cleansers, toners, and even some face maks.
Hi @hales128 ,
I love the OLEHENRIKSEN - Balancing Force™ Oil Control Toner, The KATE SOMERVILLE - EradiKate® Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment, and the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb.These items really help keep my skin clear, and my oiliness manageable. I hope this helps!
What kind of products have you used? I have pretty oily/problematic/acne prone skin myself, and of course things like diet and stress don't help. But I think some of the best products I've used are:
- Dr. Weil for Origins Megamushroom Relief Treatment Lotion
- Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb
- Neutrogena Hydroboost-gel (hyaluronic acid)
- Boscia MATCHA magic detox mask
- YTTP Green Tea Cleanser
- anything with blue tansy in it: Sunday Riley Luna Oil, Herbivore Lapis Lazuli Oil
Hope this helps!