Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

oil around nose area?

hi everyone, i was hoping i could get advice for a problem: my whole face is generally oil free and also not dry, either, but around the sides of my nose there is always oil! i have tried 3-step systems, lotions, creams, masks... so far, some brands keep the oil at bay for a few hours, but no longer than that. i have to last at least 9-10 hours between classes and extracurriculars and i don't really have time to wash my face again midday. i know there are oil blotting papers, but again, they don't really solve the problem long-term; they just keep the oil at bay for an hour or so.

i also have little teeny-tiny black spots on my face and i don't think they are blackheads because nothing leaks out of them. ways to get rid of these spots?

Re: oil around nose area?

Hi @kcardinale8,

I tend to get oily around my nose, and I have found that exfoliating 1-2 times a week, helps to control the oil as well as skincare products that contain charcoal. Since your problem area is around your nose you may want to try the Boscia pore Purifying Charcoal Strips. It has great reviews and hopefully it works well for you as well. I use the Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser and it works well with controlling my oily skin. I hope that this helps!

Best,

Zakiya

https://www.sephora.com/product/pore-purifying-black-strips-P288533?icid2=:p288533:product

https://www.sephora.com/product/detoxifying-black-cleanser-P302940?skuId=1393057&icid2=boscia_lp_cle...

Re: oil around nose area?

thank you SO MUCH for this. i really appreciate it!  will try these products out! thanks again.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing