Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

What are some suggestions for oily skin primers?

Hello guys ,I have oily skin and I’m dying to find a primer that works , I’ve tried becca Fenty coverfx smash box toofaced , any suggestions guys ?

Re: What are some suggestions for oily skin primers?

So, I use a combo and so far, it's probably the best one for my oily skin.

I use the Milk Makeup Luminous Blur Stick Primer; I love it. It's great because it's luminous but it's matte as well. It blurs the pores really well. And after I apply that all over the face, I spray my face with the Smashbox Primer Water. I love this stuff. Both of them together has done wonders for my oily skin. 

@ZomCake wrote:

So, I use a combo and so far, it's probably the best one for my oily skin.

I use the Milk Makeup Luminous Blur Stick Primer; I love it. It's great because it's luminous but it's matte as well. It blurs the pores really well. And after I apply that all over the face, I spray my face with the Smashbox Primer Water. I love this stuff. Both of them together has done wonders for my oily skin. 

@ZomCake thank you lately lot of people have been telling me to try mill products to control my oily skin i think I'm finally gonna give it a try now!

Hi @tlioness,

I love the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. It is very lightweight and minimized pores and helps your make up last all day! 

I also really enjoy the Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier Mattifying H2O Gel Primer is also a fave! It is very creamy and mattifies the skin but does not over dry it! 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much ! I’ve been told about the hourglass primer befor but the price scared me out of trying it but I’m take your suggestions, and the sephora collection one I thought because it was cheaper it wasn’t gonna work but I’ll give it a try thanks again !💙 @JaneanBT

@tlioness Check out tatcha silk canvas! I bought it to try it and I am in love! It keeps you matte are poreless while helping makeup to last and look fresh all day.

@sparkles0913wrote:

@tlioness Check out tatcha silk canvas! I bought it to try it and I am in love! It keeps you matte are poreless while helping makeup to last and look fresh all day.

I thought about trying that one thank you so much I’m gonna buy it ! @sparkles0913

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing