Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Tooooo oily

I need help on finding the perfect primer for oily skin. Does anyone know of any really good primer that keep your face from looking greasy at the end of the day ? I already tried smash box the white one that’s for oily skin & yes it worked but I was still kind of oily at the end of the day. & would a mattifying primer be good for oily skin ? Just wondering but please give me some of your holy grails for primers for oily skin !!! Ty

Re: Tooooo oily

@fran327 Hourglass mineral veil is amazing. I own it. But if you want a true mattifying primer, Cane+Austin is the way to go. It will keep you matte for 24 hours, believe me! and it has SPF50 in it. I've use that when we go to Disneyland, during the summer in 110 degree weather and my makeup won't fall off my face. That stuff is magic!

RE: Tooooo oily

I️ also have oily skin and I️ recently purchased the hourglass mineral veil and it worked! There’s a mini version that you can trial before buying the full size. Good luck!

The one I use the hourglass mineral veil primer and I haven't ventured to anything else because it works for me. I've try new ones just to try and I don't like them enough

Hi Fran - check out Becca Ever Matte Poreless Primer. Absolutely fabulous for oily skin!

Re: Tooooo oily

Hi @fran327!

I too have struggled with finding a primer that works for my sensitive oily skin.  I tried several but recently discovered Make Up Forever's Mattifying Primer and it works well.  Here's a link to a post I wrote with all the others I tried that didn't work for me and you'll also find some suggestions from fellow BICs.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oily-Skin/Best-primers-for-oily-skin/m-p/3021485#M7437

I hope you find this helpful!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Tooooo oily

The hourglass and becca are definitely really good ones for oily skin.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing