Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Too Faced Hangover Rx primer??

Any super oily girls like the Too Faced Hangover Primer? I also have acne prone/sensitive skin, has anyone with that skin type tried and it worked for them??

RE: Too Faced Hangover Rx primer??

I have the same type of skin that you do and it didn't work for me. I had breakthrough oil within 2 hours! However, I use bareMineral's powder foundation, so I don't know if that had something to do with it or not. It just didn't work for me. I've tried so many different brands and still have oil breakthrough! I'm 51 and tired of fighting this battle..lol! I just carry blotting paper with me and freshen up every so often. That's my opinion!

So, after makeup application if you don't use a setting spray of any kind and set with powder only, you don't have breakthrough oil?

Re: RE: Too Faced Hangover Rx primer??

Hi thanks for your feedback! I've been trying different setting sprays but nothing seems to work for me. I just set with powder and keep my fingers crossed that I'm not too oily through out the day! I keep oil blotting sheets with me as well and just touch up with powder. But after a few hours my foundation looks so worn and just not good as it did when it was freshly applied. I heard this primer worked great for people with oily skin so I was hoping this would work for me! 

Re: Too Faced Hangover Rx primer??

Sprays make my skin shiny.. I have the Laura Mercier powder which works wonders with my oily skin. Best of luck!

I have really oily skin and struggled to find the perfect...

I have really oily skin and struggled to find the perfect primer/setting spray. I really liked too faced hangover primer and setting spray my skin isn't as oily as it used too be

I think that primer is better for dry skin types. For oily skin, I would try hourglass's veil primer or the new Too Faced primer from their peaches and cream collection. The hangover primer might make you look more dewy.

Nooo. This stuff is so bad that using it makes you look like you actually *do* have a hangover. (No joke.) I find Smashbox Oil Free Primer works great on my combo skin, oily T-zone included.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing