Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

New Foundation-Oily Skin

I have oily skin and I am looking for a new foundation to try. Has any of my oily skin girls tried the Fenty Beauty primer and foundation or the Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation? If yes, how did you like the foundation(s)?

(How did they wear, the color of the shades, longevity, did they oxidize, etc)

I haven't tried the Too Faced Peach Foundation, but I gav...

I haven't tried the Too Faced Peach Foundation, but I gave the Peachy Primer a try just to test it out. It is pretty good. It's not perfect, but nothing ever is. I think it is worth a try. It is one of the best I've used, just not THE best. I don't think us oily girls will ever be able to get rid of it completely anyway. My only advice really is, even though you're oily make sure you find a good moisturiser to balance your skin when using such mattifying make up products. ☆

I have super oily skin, and I have tried the new Fenty fo...

I have super oily skin, and I have tried the new Fenty foundation. I haven't tried to wear it with the primer, because the one I use works well for me already. I will say that it def starts at medium to full coverage, and gives a very matte finish. The shade range is great, and when it comes to oxidation, I didn't experience any. Although I didn't stay matte the entire day, which is understandable (12 hr time period), it does a pretty good job during the first 7 hr stretch before I notice any oil peeking through (t-zone area). I don't usually touch my makeup during the day, but I imagine if I did, the foundation would still wear beautifully. It's the first foundation I've worn that stays matte for that length of time.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing