Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Need a foundation

I need help getting a new foundation. So... I'm definitely not an expert with makeup and all; I DO watch a lot of YouTube, that's for sure, but I do need suggestions. I would LOVE to go in and get matched, and all  that, with a sales rep, but in all honesty Id never be able to get the time to 😰. Some help is greatly appreciated lol

Ok I've got super oily skin. So by noon, IF I decide to put make up on that day, it feels like everyone can see my face melting with  crease lines on my eyelids!

I don't mind spending the money on it, and I want a foundation that, at the very least, is 

1) liquid foundation 2) Full coverage 3) matter 4) long lasting/24 hour & 5) to match my skin tone.

I wear, or use to wear, Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation: Light-Medium Coverage; Shade 6.... Recommendations please 😉

Re: Need a foundation

I swear by the NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation, which is holds up very well in the most humid of temperatures.  It's great on my oily, but sensitive skin, and isn't so matte that I look casket ready.  

30971872-55BA-4245-8ECA-4F8646B19A05.png

Estee lauder double wear has worked the best for me my skin is super oily

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 30971872-55BA-4245-8ECA-4F8646B19A05.png
testing