Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Foundation Help

I’ve been looking for a foundation for awhile, but I’m not sure what to get. Does anyone have any suggestions for a foundation that controls oil, is transfer resistant, and suits a porcelain skin tone?

Re: Foundation Help

Hi @SavyR010,

If you're looking for something that controls oil, look for a foundation with a matte finish. I really enjoy the GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY - Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation SPF 25.

If you're looking for a powder foundation, I love the SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 04 Porcelain Pink.

Best,

Penelope

<333

What kind of finish do you want? Radiant, Satin, Matte or Natural? There are so, so many different kinds and formulas. I have dry/normal skin and am almost 50. I really like FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation in shade 150, which is a pretty pale (but not Porcelain) matte hydrating foundation. I also like ESTéE LAUDER - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation in 1N1. It is a demi matte foundation and looks really nice on, not dry or powdery at all. I also like LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation(I forget what shade I have). It is a rather drier looking matte foundation as well. For you I would suggest you stay away from the Radiant foundations because if you are oily, after wearing it for awhile, you'll start looking super shiny and greasy. If you are on a budget, I would suggest you check out the Sephora brand foundations. They are also not bad for the price point. Too Faced foundations, too me, run a little on the orange (peach) side and that would not be a good look on a porcelain tone. Urban Decay has some good very light tones, but I don't know how they wear. Anyways, good luck. Hope this helps you some.

Try Cover FX Power Play foundation. This one controls my oil in my T Zone area. It's full coverage also if you're looking for that finish.

@SavyR010 wrote:
I’ve been looking for a foundation for awhile, but I’m not sure what to get. Does anyone have any suggestions for a foundation that controls oil, is transfer resistant, and suits a porcelain skin tone?

COVER FX - Power Play Foundation

Tags:

Hey I use the Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation. Also, as the base I use the Makeup Forever Mattifying Primer - For Oily Skin

Hi @SavyR010 ,

I suggest the LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation. I love it for my oily skin! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@SavyR010 

If you have cool undertones, Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 1C1 Cool Bone

is you in a nutshell. 

RE: Re: Foundation Help

Thank you!
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing