Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

FINALLY FOUND A MOISTURIZER

Having oily skin, it was really hard  for me to find a moisturizer. I tried Tacha, Glow Recipe, and pretty much all moistures on the market. I wanted hydration, but I didn’t want to look like an oily disco ball. Recently, following my passion for Korean skincare, I came across the Laniege Water Bank Cream moisturizer. It’s water based, making it lightweight and soothing; much like the tacha water cream, without the $70 price tag. It’s infused with hydralonic acid, making it super hydrating, without the greasy look, and best of all, only $22! On your next Sephora haul, add to basket, trust me it’s worth it!

LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL #laniege

Re: FINALLY FOUND A MOISTURIZER

That's awesome @GlamGalz and it's more affordable! That's excellent ‌👌‌ 

Thank you for the good tip ‌😄

I like the face wash from this line #LANEIGE Water Bank Cleansing Foam 5.29 oz / 150 g 

I may need to check this out! I've been using the Innisfree one, and the origins ginzing one 

Thanks, will give it a try!

I also found the Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Balancing Gel Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mL  First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  and CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate 1.6 oz/ 48 mL to be good options for oily skin or summer months. 

@GlamGalz So glad you found something you love! I love my Tatcha, but I'll need to try this one!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing