Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Enlarged pores

I have combination skin with enlarged pores and I was wondering what would be the best skincare product for this. I'm 21 and my pores are O shaped. I live in a dry, hot environment if that helps any. 

Re: Enlarged pores

Hi there, 

There are already many other threads that exist with this exact topic. Please use the search bar. 

For more information, go here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Fenty-dry-skin-foundation-questions-Search-is-your-fri...

My pores look more obvious when my skin is dry/dehydrated. I like the thirstymud mask from GlamGlow (worn overnight) to get things more under control. Agreed with the others in this thread re: not truly resizing pores, but I do think moisture makes mine less prominent. Oh, and a good primer helps! I'm into Becca's backlights filter primer right now. 

@quentinquire I agree with the person below me. You can't really permanently chance your pore size so the best thing to do is manage them. The Boscia pore pudding mask is awesome for making my pores appear smaller I can always tell the difference in the days after I've used it. Also keep you're pores clean with a good exfoliatator will help!

I have enlarged pores too and unfortunately due to genetics. Just remember that any product that claims to shrink your pores is just a marketing ploy. You'll never be able to change the size of your pores, but you can make them appear smaller. Two products that I use are Peter Thomas Roth's Pore Puddy ($38) and The Ordinary Niacinamide + Zinc ($6) 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing