cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ooo thanks for posting this! I've been looking for a dark smoky, balmy scent of fir and forest. The experience that you get from Christmas tree shopping in the evening time when dusk has almost set. Hopefully these scents are not overtly masculine. Vert d'Encens sounds exactly like what I want. I think Saks has the most comprehensive Tom Ford display, should I go there to sample them?

@6ixGirl I have Encens, it is lovely.

The new Nordies has them and I got samples of the Des Bois on Friday as well.

I left my notes on it over here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance/Fragrance-Junkie-Central/m-p/2559158/highlight/true#M11336

Holts has them up online already, so the counter probably has them, too, but I'm sure Saks does as well.

@Mochapj I'm glad that you like it, since I have your affirmation it might push me over the edge. Thanks for your insight on the Fragrance thread. Would you say that it is a unisex scent? I would love to see a TF collection at the new Bloor St location. I must have glossed over them at Nordies! I will be making another trip to the grand opening, I think. I love the selection of stores that we have downtown, it's convenient for me but it is very enabling >_> I haven't visited the TF display at HR yet, I'll take a look!

@6ixGirl I think it is unisex, yes.

I have the old Moss Breches which is similar and I also love so much, but that is quite masculine and my husband hates when I wear it.  I think of Encens as a more toned down, unisex version of it 😉

UD Naked Ultimate Basics - coming soon - Sept 20th online.

http://www.sephora.com/naked-ultimate-basics-P412339?skuId=1860022

Alexis Bittar brush set I bought last christmas is back in stock and is on sale. It is so beautiful.

http://www.sephora.com/alexis-bitar-liquid-gold-beauty-brush-set-stand-P389162?skuId=1629062&icid2=p...

I was thinking about grabbing this! Could you please give a little review? Does it stay soft and keep its shape?

Yes, mine has stayed soft and kept its shape. I actually now realize I bought them in dec 2014!  I used them for over a year before switching to using a new mixed batch of brushes (sigma and mac and MUFE) They now are decorative and I regret nothing. Super gorgeous in the display thing they come with on my bedroom vanity along with the travel mirror. They are a bit heavy but I really liked using them. The best one is the big powder brush. It is very soft. The small eyeshadow brush was my second fav. 

Not sure if anyone has posted this, but Beautyblender has a new set. VIB/VIB Rouge exclusive. 

http://www.sephora.com/pro-on-the-go-P412316?skuId=1877299&icid2=products%20grid:p412316

Nice little set. It saves you from buying multiples if you just want one of each from their line.

It's raining Christmas sets! Thx for the links! 🙂

I wanted to grab the MJ set. Am I too late? Will it come back 😮

wow! That was fast. No clue. That's why when I see something I grab it.  The stock has been so bad since they switched to the Canadian warehouse over a year ago!

3,649 Replies
testing