From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Oh, Canada!

Oh, Canada!

• 18083 Members
  • 612 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

A place specifically for our Canadian beauties to discuss Sephora.ca brands and product launches.

A place specifically for our Canadian beauties to discuss Sephora.ca brands and product launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Do you always wear your sunscreen no matter the weather?💕✌️
|
Re: Do you always wear your sunscreen no matter the weather?💕✌️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Esthete I do!
@Esthete I do!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Time to Contact Federal Government?
|
Re: Time to Contact Federal Government?
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @crystalcity How so? Canadians have won largely in the past. ...read more
@crystalcity How so? Canadians have won largely in the past.
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Ordering subscription boxes in Canada
|
Re: Ordering subscription boxes in Canada
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I’m extremely late to reply but Boxycharm was the best! No duties, no tax. Ipsy bought them out but you can still subscribe throug ...read more
I’m extremely late to reply but Boxycharm was the best! No duties, no tax. Ipsy bought them out but you can still subscribe through them. Ipsy doesn’t charge tax and I’ve never had to pay duties. But the exchange rate is brutal at times. Shipping is inexpensive and just $5 for the sales but they’ve added a handling fee of $1.99 for everyone. Fab Fit Fun charges tax. No duties but shipping is $8 US for sales and boxes. Add ons get sent free with your box. They’ve become much more beauty heavy over the years and you get to choose your items.
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
When the Advent calendar 2024 arrived?(the Sephora favorites)
|
Re: When the Advent calendar 2024 arrived?
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @leaa77 More calendars have been released in Canada now! Sephora Favorites Advent Calendar SEPHORA COLLECTION Premium Advent Cale ...read more
@leaa77 More calendars have been released in Canada now! Sephora Favorites Advent Calendar SEPHORA COLLECTION Premium Advent Calendar SEPHORA COLLECTION After Advent Calendar
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Sephora free foundation sample set
|
Re: Sephora free foundation sample set
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I totally will!! thanks so much, it looks like the milk is not a sample from the photo it looks like a smaller version of the mini ...read more
I totally will!! thanks so much, it looks like the milk is not a sample from the photo it looks like a smaller version of the mini!! I know it is a sample but what I'm trying to say is that it's really cool that it's in a cute little bottle! perfect for purses and it's free!!
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Belts
|
Re: Belts
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: wow it looks really cool!
wow it looks really cool!
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Canada vs USA sephora
|
Re: Canada vs USA sephora
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Exactly. They show us pictures of all this good stuff and when you actually go checkout the sale items, it’s ancient stuff they w ...read more
Exactly. They show us pictures of all this good stuff and when you actually go checkout the sale items, it’s ancient stuff they want to get rid of or stuff with horrendous reviews.
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Rouge Reward $100
|
Re: Rouge Reward $100
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: It’s there. I find that although rewards drop at 12 PM EST (9 AM PT) the rouge reward usually pops up between 12-12:15. Compared t ...read more
It’s there. I find that although rewards drop at 12 PM EST (9 AM PT) the rouge reward usually pops up between 12-12:15. Compared to a year ago, I actually feel it’s become easier to grab (before it would disappear from your cart within seconds if you weren’t fast enough). I get it every few months when I hit my 2500 points. I set a reminder on my phone Tues and Thurs once I’m at 2500 and the last I’d say 3-4 times have grabbed it on the first attempt. 😊
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
You’re Being Had/ Spot the Difference
|
Re: You’re Being Had/ Spot the Difference
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I’ve had some issues lately too with not receiving samples from Sephora. Whereas whenever I order from Shoppers, whether I go in p ...read more
I’ve had some issues lately too with not receiving samples from Sephora. Whereas whenever I order from Shoppers, whether I go in person or order online I get TONS and really high quality stuff! Sephora needs to step up their game in this department.
New Post in Oh, Canada!
SEPHORA SQUAD AGAIN
  https://go.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/submit/06d23e20-93ae-4754-9172-3eb350f61e54 I applied for Sephora squad again. I don’ ...read more
  https://go.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/submit/06d23e20-93ae-4754-9172-3eb350f61e54 I applied for Sephora squad again. I don’t even know if I should promote it because life has been a scene and I haven’t been posting makeup content online but I know joining it would give me the leverage and support I need to change my life by giving me a platform so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AND LEAVE A TESTIMONIAL TO SUPPORT ME! 🥺🥹 Your support would mean you giving me a chance #sephorasquad #sephoracanada #sephora #lifechanging #clicklinkpleases #nigerianincanada #naijatotheworld #canadianbeauty
  • 2A157277-B186-44DF-A740-02112DA4E4CB.jpeg
  • 4D54692B-3205-473A-8EE3-90299265B354.jpeg
9,389 Posts