cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

If you you lost all you make up What would you do ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿฅนโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฌ

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Re: If you you lost all you make up What would you do ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿฅนโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@TayTay789  I actually did lose a large bag of makeup and tools as well as jewelry while traveling back in 2011.  A good 10000 gone.  I cried and then I went on a huge shopping spree in London and Italy to replace everything.  Tbh Iโ€™m still not over it.  

Re: If you you lost all you make up What would you do ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿฅนโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@heartsmyface that is so sad.

I'm horrified and crying for you ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ @heartsmyface 

@TayTay789 I would be really sad but then I would get the basic I love.  I would build up my collection again hoping I don't make the same mistakes again, i.e. the wrong foundation, purchasing two of the same thing because I forgot I have one, etc.

I would die! Iโ€™ve spent a fortune for all of it ๐Ÿ˜ฌit would be devastating!

@TayTay789 Ooooofffโ€ฆ My collections grown quite a bit since I first started. Iโ€™d probably die. And then head to Sephora and slowly start replacing everythingโ€ฆ But with extreme sadness. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

@JoSometimes, I had the same response ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

RL footage of me losing all my makeup

1000002288.gif

@danielledanielle Letโ€™s all agree to not think about this scenarioโ€ฆ ๐Ÿซ 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • 1000002288.gif
testing