Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

For Candle Lovers

What are you up to later? Cooking dinner for date night? Cozying up on the couch? No matter your plans, there’s a Commodity candle to perfectly set the mood. Conjure the warmth of a quiet moment lost in a good story with crisp, woody Commodity Book. Rev up the romance with the beautiful, fresh floralcy of Commodity Orris. Convey the comfort of relaxing with a warm cup of tea with Commodity Oolong’s crisp, aromatic blend.

Which scent will infuse your space with the right vibe?

Co-116 (1).jpg

Re: For Candle Lovers

Tonka!  Not sure if the candle is sold at Sephora, but the fragrance smells so good! ❤️  @Commodity

@Commodity I love high end candles!  I must admit that I never splurge on them for myself, but I love gifting them!  

I'd personally love both: the Orris because I adore floral scents, and the Oolong b/c I love the soothing quality of tea and relaxation.

For gifting, I'd probably wind up giving Oolong to my sister who is likes earthier scents, and to my friend who is a tea maven.

@greeneyedgirl107Thank you for spreading the Commodity love to your friends and family!! 

For Candle Lovers

I've never smelled these before but the Oolong sounds perfect. There is something about a nice tea scent that always seems to awaken old memories. As for the Book candle, that sounds perfect to light and cozy up with a great read by the fireplace.

@Fallingsnow Yes, they are all truly wonderful! Let us know what you think if you get a chance to try them 🙂

@Commodityooo the Oolong candle sounds like it would smell so great. That one would definitely be worth to at least get a sniff of.

@Anastasiya13 Be sure to check it out the next time you're in Sephora. We'd love to hear what you think of it!

@CommodityThank you, I will try. Hopefully they have it in stock when I go. 🙂

@Commodity I noticed there is a Commodity Currant candle. Is Currant a former fragrance that has been discontinued, or is it one coming soon? 😉

I would love to see Commodity add new candles to the collection based on the Moss, Gold, Mimosa, and Tonka fragrances. I’d buy them all for sure! 

Hi @PinkEvergreen, Currant is a new fragrance from our Candle collection. We actually have a Tonka Candle, but only available on our brand website (Commodity.co.uk). Thank you for sharing your other product wishes! We will definitely pass them on to our product development team 😉

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • Co-116 (1).jpg
testing