Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

For Candle Lovers

What are you up to later? Cooking dinner for date night? Cozying up on the couch? No matter your plans, there’s a Commodity candle to perfectly set the mood. Conjure the warmth of a quiet moment lost in a good story with crisp, woody Commodity Book. Rev up the romance with the beautiful, fresh floralcy of Commodity Orris. Convey the comfort of relaxing with a warm cup of tea with Commodity Oolong’s crisp, aromatic blend.

Which scent will infuse your space with the right vibe?

Co-116 (1).jpg

Re: For Candle Lovers

Tonka!  Not sure if the candle is sold at Sephora, but the fragrance smells so good! <3  @Commodity

@Commodity I love high end candles!  I must admit that I never splurge on them for myself, but I love gifting them!  

I'd personally love both: the Orris because I adore floral scents, and the Oolong b/c I love the soothing quality of tea and relaxation.

For gifting, I'd probably wind up giving Oolong to my sister who is likes earthier scents, and to my friend who is a tea maven.

@greeneyedgirl107Thank you for spreading the Commodity love to your friends and family!! 

For Candle Lovers

I've never smelled these before but the Oolong sounds perfect. There is something about a nice tea scent that always seems to awaken old memories. As for the Book candle, that sounds perfect to light and cozy up with a great read by the fireplace.

@Fallingsnow Yes, they are all truly wonderful! Let us know what you think if you get a chance to try them :-)

@Commodityooo the Oolong candle sounds like it would smell so great. That one would definitely be worth to at least get a sniff of.

@Anastasiya13 Be sure to check it out the next time you're in Sephora. We'd love to hear what you think of it!

@CommodityThank you, I will try. Hopefully they have it in stock when I go. Smiley Happy

@Commodity I noticed there is a Commodity Currant candle. Is Currant a former fragrance that has been discontinued, or is it one coming soon? 😉

I would love to see Commodity add new candles to the collection based on the Moss, Gold, Mimosa, and Tonka fragrances. I’d buy them all for sure! 

Hi @PinkEvergreen, Currant is a new fragrance from our Candle collection. We actually have a Tonka Candle, but only available on our brand website (Commodity.co.uk). Thank you for sharing your other product wishes! We will definitely pass them on to our product development team ;-)

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • Co-116 (1).jpg