Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

Sephora made the switch from Canada Post to FedEx for online purchases in Canada. This is inconvenient and inefficient for Canadians who are not home during delivery hours/cannot have orders delivered to work. The nearest FedEx depot to me is a 30 minute drive if there’s no traffic.Missing a delivery with Canada Post meant walking down the street to get my package. As a Rouge customer the free shipping isn’t worth it now. I won’t be ordering online and will likely shop elsewhere.

RE: Re: RE: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

Great! Thanks so much!

Re: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

Urrrggh is this why I've had so many problems lately?? 

I actually came on here to search if others were having issues . 

Lately I've noticed my deliveries have all sorts of problems .  Dropped off my door to be stolen, or dropped off at my community box but not leaving the KEY to get INTO my community parcel drop box in my mail box, hello?? How am I supposed to get my stuff??  Sephora has had to reship 2 of my orders already because of this. 

Also my orders take so long . There is no point in being Rouge now the estimated delivery times are now 10 days from ordering online! If I would have known it could have waited until my next mall trip. There are certain items that I can only get online as well. How will I ever get to use all my reward points I've been saving ( almost 2500 ) if it's such a pain to order online now? My local store doesn't have as many rewards at all. 

This is a very bad decision for customer service .I'm not happy about it at all. I might as well order from other websites like amazon . I used Sephora because the delivery system and perks of Rouge were great, but now the new delivery issues negates it all. 

I was  wondering why things were coming from Richmond BC now first when I'm in Ontario. It used to come straight to Mississauga Ontario. Made no sense! 

I'm not happy :(((  Boooo !

RE: Re: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

Fedex isnt able to put orders in your community box, that would still be Canada Post, they dont have keys to get into the mailbox. Fedex only leaves it at your doorstep. Canada Post will leave it in your mailbox or at your doorstop. When you get your tracking information you can see who is delivering your order. If its Canada Post, you can now put in the tracking number on their site or app and then request where it be put or picked up at a location. If its Fedex you can schedule to pick it up at a location so its not sitting on your doorstep. All my orders from the new Richmond warehouse of come via Canada Post. Thats weird your is taking 10 days. My orders come from Richmond in 1-2 business days and my orders from Ontario come to Alberta in 2-5 Business days tops. @ckc93

Re: RE: Re: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

Thanks sydtomato for your response! 

Hmm, wonder if it goes to BC when I order an item that comes from another supplier . I just wish I knew beforehand , otherwise I would have picked up my things instore! I need an item in that order immediately ! gah!

I completely agree, I try to completely avoid stores that use FedEx to ship orders because I've had multiple parcels left and stolen from my doorstep. Unfortunately I didn't realize that Sephora had switched from Canada Post to FedEx until I had already placed my order... ugh. Yet another online store I can't shop from. Sephora, please offer customers a delivery option!!! I would much rather wait a few extra days to get my order delivered by Canada Post than deal with FedEx and their terrible delivery service!!!

I realized this after I selected something to ship - and I wish I knew sooner! Fed-Ex is awful. I really hope they change back to Canada Post!

RE: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

This is terrible, I quite often ship to a P.O. box when I’m away. Now I can’t even order. So sad.

Re: RE: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

@kimmien If you are shipping to a P.O. box, your order will ship with Canada Post.

RE: Re: RE: FedEx Delivery for Canadians :(

Excellent. Thank-you for clarifying!! I feel relieved 😌

I was so shocked today to see my order was shipped by Fedex. I came to this forum looking for answers.  FedEx is awful!!! I avoid ordering from any companies that use them.  The last time a company shipped through them I had to drive an hour to the middle of nowhere because I work during their delivery hours. Sorry Sephora but I will be switching to Shoppers Beauty Boutique as they carry the same brands, you get better value for your points & they ship by Canada Post!!!

I’m the same way. I avoid FedEx like the plague. However, for some reason they’re doing secure drop just like Canada Post did, which is great. I live in a quiet neighbourhood with little traffic, where having packages left on my doorstep is fine, so I’m glad they’re not insisting on me being home. If that had been the case, it would have been disastrous. I would have needed to cut off my relationship with Sephora, just like so many people here are having to do 😞

Totally agree with you. Fedex delivered my package to the wrong address and cannot get it back. I have to call sephora for reshipping. But they use fedex again. I am so disappointed and untrust for fedex. I am thinking to place the package on hold at the distribution centre. But it will take my one and a half hours by bus to the location. 

Hi @AshleyMarieK,

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused, and I will share your feedback regarding our Sephora Canada shipping partners with the appropriate team. If you need assistance with an order, please feel free to send me a private message with your order number and details. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Hello,

Can you please pass along this message to the appropriate department since I dont think Sephora cares about the hassle/ headache they are causing their customer by using Fedex. I normaly dont shop from any website that uses Fedex and as a rouge member I find it inconvenient and absurd that my oders are being sent via Fedex . I garantee that Sephora will lost most of it’s canadian clientele if they keep using Fedex . For us customers , there were no problems or issues with Canada post.... Sephora must go back to CP

Absolutely disgusted by this transition. Fed ex is far away, they take forever to deliver and send to wrong places, and are absolutely horrific to deal with. Done with being rouge if they keep FedEx. 

My apartment building has a Canada Post package locker so my mind would always be at ease knowing that my packages were safe. I just got the notification email that FedEx had left two packages it at my door today. I am not too impressed with this courier change. I am now contemplating taking vacation time off work to leave early because I am scared those packages may not be at my door when I arrive home and they are not exactly cheap orders either...

Conversation Stats
testing