cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Canadian Secret Santa 2018

**Sign-ups are closed**

Hi everyone! Since dyslexia cannot organize the exchange this year, I'm willing to head up a Secret Santa. I made a few changes to her rules, so please review this post carefully before signing up. 

Rules for 2018:

1. Open to both Canada & US. If in US, you must be willing to ship to Canada. If in Canada, you can specify that you want to only ship within the country.
  2. Active BIC participant: Must have have a minimum 600 hearts and must have posted at least once within the last 3 months (since July 10, 2018). Since this is my first time running this exchange and we've had the recent change from BT to BIC, I'm going to be strict with this requirement.
    You can check your hearts by going to your profile at https://www.sephora.com/users/[YOUR USERNAME HERE] scroll down to posts, and click on "view all" - top right will show your total hearts received. 
    It isn't intended to reinforce a clique at all, but since we are exchanging some personal information, I want to ensure that the people who sign up will follow through. One of the ways we do that is by selecting an eligibility requirement based on activity and involvement in the community. If you don't meet the requirements this year, please be encouraged to continue to participate in the community in the future! 
  3. Exchange will run via Elfster -- when you sign up please PM me with your email address so I can send your invite.
  4. Deadlines:
    Sign-up cut off date: Friday, October 26, midnight EST
    Matching day: between Saturday, October 27 and Monday, October 29 Please also have your Elfster wishlist(s) up to date by then.  
    Ship-by date: Tuesday, December 11th (based on Canada Post shipping guidelines for 2018). Feel free to send sooner!
  5. Spending minimum is CAD$50. This is a minimum, not a maximum. You may go over the minimum limit, but there is no expectation nor is it necessary for you to do so. This is a total, so it can be made up of either one bigger item, or a few smaller items.

Participants:

• lachaton
  • bakeamuffin
  • GG84
  • myxducky
  • Kim888
  • Indy701
  • Guessgal
  • shopaholic15
  • melissapurple22
  • Aaliaa
  • scott1201
  • seymore3
  • Nickelliebear1

Re: Canadian Secret Santa 2018

Thank you for hosting this. You're a big part of what keeps our wonderful community together. ❤️

This was so fun, @lachaton! Thank you for organizing 🤗🎅🏽🤶🏼❄️

@lachaton Thank you for hosting. This was my first secret Santa and it was so much fun!  Everyone on here is a nice and it also really got me in the holiday spirit. Happy holidays!

thanks so much for hosting @lachaton! I has such a blast participating... shopping and watching alk the unboxings! it was such a fun way to lead into the holiday season! ❤

yay thank you for hosting @lachaton ! It was so much fun and put me in the holiday spirit!

RE: Canadian Secret Santa 2018

Thank you so much @Seymore3 for picking such lovely items for my gift. Two of the items I’m been wanting to buy but never have and I love that it’s what you picked for me!! Truly sorry about the delay picking it up, but thank you so much. Also loved the card (forgot) to take a photo. Can’t wait to sleep using the Spray tonight!! Also how cute are the kitchen mits!! Thank you and thanks a lot to @lachaton for organizing this years Canadian secret Santa!

Re: RE: Canadian Secret Santa 2018

Those are really nice. That palette is tempting me. 

what a fun gift! enjoy all your new goodies @Aaliaa!

@AaliaaGlad you liked everything.

You got amazing gifts @Aaliaa! I love the After Sun Watermelon mask. It's amazing! 🙂

what a fun gift @Aaliaa that sheet mask is really nice!

giphy-1.gif

I received the most amazing box from my Elfie @lachaton. Being a BIC board we of course all had make up items on our list (I mean duh!). I did also and @lachaton got me so many goodies from my list, too many if i'm being honest - thank you so much for you're generosity. I also had on my list a charm bracelet that means more to me then anyone could ever know (I tried to convey in a pm). 

Thank you so very much for everything ❤20181213_174348.jpg

20181213_182034.jpg

So many goodies!!!So many goodies!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

@GG84 @lachaton This is so sweet! Seeing so much love in the community :3

Lovely gifts. That is a pretty bracelet. 

These are such great gifts and the charm bracelet is too cute! @GG84 @lachaton 

@GG84@lachatonthat charm bracelet is super cute!! I love it 😊

This was a joy to see! The bracelet is really special! I'm glad you enjoyed everything. Well done @lachaton 😄

such a great gift @GG84 everything looks so fun!

@GG84What lovely gifts, especially that charm bracelet that means so much to you! I gotta know though...what are those delicious looking squish things?

I have been having a super rough day until 20 minutes ago when I looked outside and saw my gift!!!   I love it!!  @Nickelliebear1. Thank you so much!!  First, your packaging is amazing. I carefully opened it and am saving some of the donut wrapping paper for my brother’s gift. The chocolates look delicious and I look forward to having some this weekend with a glass of wine and a face mask. All of the face masks made me so happy and I can’t wait to try the watermelon mask tonight. The bite set will come in handy next week when I travel to cold Nebraska. This definitely turned the day around.  8A5B4838-D1C7-496A-B503-B8F4B9BF19C3.jpeg

3AECD012-6586-49F3-85D8-3BE91B3FA6BF.jpeg

what a fun gift and such pretty wrapping !!!

Conversation Stats
Photos59
  • FADDB338-D82A-4F74-9829-6C82473094CC.gif
  • B2D22437-F0C1-4BE9-9025-7269FB081934.gif
  • B8425384-1B28-45F9-86E2-98543C9A46B3.gif
  • GifsPro-id8143204-Christmas-gifs-of-Merry-Christmas.gif
  • tumblr_o28zvvhCgh1r0klrdo1_500
  • 73A8D17D-DFDA-40D6-93D7-5483748F40CF.gif
  • original.gif
  • On my way to the mall!
  • giphy.gif
  • IncompatibleSpectacularBlobfish-small.gif