cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Canadian Secret Santa 2018

**Sign-ups are closed**

Hi everyone! Since dyslexia cannot organize the exchange this year, I'm willing to head up a Secret Santa. I made a few changes to her rules, so please review this post carefully before signing up. 

Rules for 2018:

1. Open to both Canada & US. If in US, you must be willing to ship to Canada. If in Canada, you can specify that you want to only ship within the country.
  2. Active BIC participant: Must have have a minimum 600 hearts and must have posted at least once within the last 3 months (since July 10, 2018). Since this is my first time running this exchange and we've had the recent change from BT to BIC, I'm going to be strict with this requirement.
    You can check your hearts by going to your profile at https://www.sephora.com/users/[YOUR USERNAME HERE] scroll down to posts, and click on "view all" - top right will show your total hearts received. 
    It isn't intended to reinforce a clique at all, but since we are exchanging some personal information, I want to ensure that the people who sign up will follow through. One of the ways we do that is by selecting an eligibility requirement based on activity and involvement in the community. If you don't meet the requirements this year, please be encouraged to continue to participate in the community in the future! 
  3. Exchange will run via Elfster -- when you sign up please PM me with your email address so I can send your invite.
  4. Deadlines:
    Sign-up cut off date: Friday, October 26, midnight EST
    Matching day: between Saturday, October 27 and Monday, October 29 Please also have your Elfster wishlist(s) up to date by then.  
    Ship-by date: Tuesday, December 11th (based on Canada Post shipping guidelines for 2018). Feel free to send sooner!
  5. Spending minimum is CAD$50. This is a minimum, not a maximum. You may go over the minimum limit, but there is no expectation nor is it necessary for you to do so. This is a total, so it can be made up of either one bigger item, or a few smaller items.

Participants:

• lachaton
  • bakeamuffin
  • GG84
  • myxducky
  • Kim888
  • Indy701
  • Guessgal
  • shopaholic15
  • melissapurple22
  • Aaliaa
  • scott1201
  • seymore3
  • Nickelliebear1

Re: Canadian Secret Santa 2018

What. That’s awesome you get to meet in person!!!

@bakeamuffin   LOL, I love that movie 😁

@bakeamuffin 😮 Wait what?! And you don't know who they are? Lol

@bakeamuffin @GG84 😱😱

It’s a mystery @GG84, perhaps she’ll let me know 😁🎅🏻

Dear @bakeamuffin Elfie, I think given that you are meeting in person it would be okay to spill the beans. 

Xoxo

GG84

F98B3603-4B36-4233-AED8-2CC6092A1814.gif

This gif usage made me literally lol, @bakeamuffin! 😂😂

I received my gift yesterday! @Indy701 sent such a lovely gift and her wrapping was so pretty 🙂 

She sent gifts that are hard for me to find here in Canada, which was SO thoughtful! I love Besame products but there harder to find here, so I don't have as many of them as I would like. And now I get to try the cream rouge, and the mini hand creams (which are a PERFECT size for my purse and my desk!) And I was kicking myself for missing the Laneige Kiss and Make Up set so I was ecstatic to receive it! 

She included a bunch of minis that I love - I love Lipstick Queen, and the other products are perfect for the cold winters we have up here! And the treats look delicious! 

Thank you so much ❤️

ACS_0152.jpgACS_0151.jpg

I didn't know that Besame was harder to get in Canada, good to know! It seems like @Indy701 was able to get you so many items that you've been wanting Heart Perfect secret santa gifts! 

What a lovely and thoughtful gift @lachaton! Can't wait to see what everyone gives!

That was so sweet of her to chose items that weren’t easily accessible to you @lachaton! Everything looks awesome, especially the Laneige set! 🎁 Happy Holidays! 😄

@lachaton  Are the pink tubes the hand creams or the Lipstick Queen items you mentioned? It looks like you’re all set for winter! ❄️ 

Oh wow! What wonderful gifts @lachaton! I love Besame! My Snow White Mirror is my favourite ❤ Great gifting @Indy701

That wrapping is adorable (and looks to be reusable!), @lachaton! Great gifts from @Indy701 😄

@scott1201 Thank you. 😊 They are reusable canvas bags from Amazon. 

what a fun mix of things @lachaton! I have heard so many good things about those laneige lip masks!!

@myxducky Me, too! I love the Bite Agave Masks, but I've heard fantastic things about these so I wanted to try them out and this little set looked perfect! Plus I love the additional scents. I used the Apple one last night and quite liked it - definitely on par with my beloved HG from Bite so far!

@lachaton  you’re welcome  😁 Those arrived quicker than expected.  I love the mini hand cream. I was glad I ordered one for myself. 

what a fun gift @lachaton ! the packaging sacks are so adorable as well 

@Kim888 They really are a fantastic idea! I'm exciting to have these and reuse them, and I think they could make great decor too 🙂 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos59
  • FADDB338-D82A-4F74-9829-6C82473094CC.gif
  • B2D22437-F0C1-4BE9-9025-7269FB081934.gif
  • B8425384-1B28-45F9-86E2-98543C9A46B3.gif
  • GifsPro-id8143204-Christmas-gifs-of-Merry-Christmas.gif
  • tumblr_o28zvvhCgh1r0klrdo1_500
  • 73A8D17D-DFDA-40D6-93D7-5483748F40CF.gif
  • original.gif
  • On my way to the mall!
  • giphy.gif