Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Which colors from which brands don't stain the nails?

Hello Everyone!

I am just starting to actually care about my nails, my nail polish technique and nails presentation (they were normally a mess)

I would love to know your best product recommendations for nail polishes that don't stain the nails or that has very minimal staining. I don't care which colors but I do prefer cruelty free brands. Doesn't matter if they are high end or pharmacy make up. 🙂

UNT also is a great brand! And if you're someone who like...

UNT also is a great brand! And if you're someone who likes to change her polish often, like me, they have a peel off base coat that works like a charm. However, I am not one hundred percent sure if they're cruelty free.

Re: Which colors from which brands don't stain the nails?

Reds and blues are typically the colors that stain the nails the most and most red/blue polishes from any brand do this (it's amazing when you find one that doesn't I can't think of one at the top of my head though). Some other colors can also stain (like some dark colors). 

I typically apply two coats of base coat when I'm using a color that can stain. This really does help out and for the most part, leaves my nails stain free or with every minimal staining. I've heard that Zoya has a good base coat and they are cruelty-free. 

RE: Which colors from which brands don't stain the nails?

Any nail polish shouldn't stain if you use a base coat first. A good cruelty free one is the Cult Nails Get It On Base Coat.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Which colors from which brands don't stain the nails?

I don't know if any are cruelty free or not but most glitter polishes are hard as heck to get off!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing