Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only

Hi moms everywhere! new to the group

So I'm new to the group and I have a soon to be 2 yr old boy  and 2 older dauhters 7 and 9. So I have dark under eye cirles and it seems to be hereditary and it doesn't help when baby wakes up early either. I saw a product that I want to try for the first time...it's called 

(BIOSSANCE squalane peptide eye gel)

color_1234.jpg

20180101_144428.jpg

Just wondering if any of you ladies have tried this product and if so how well did it work for you. 

Re: Hi moms everywhere! new to the group

Aloha!!  I can definitely identify with your hereditary (and mommy-lack-of-sleep) related dark circles!  I used to think I would find a miracle product to make them go away, but I realized that there is no product that will make them disappear, but you can help take them down a few notches and camouflage them!  I have worked in medicine for over 20 years and those first ten years rotating on night shift was what I always blamed mine one...lol!  Hope this helps!

My faves are:

1.  Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic+Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum:  While this is not going to go give you the most moisture in the world under your eyes, it does brighten and tighten!  It is a think consistency and soaks into the skin completely.

LINK: https://www.sephora.com/product/ferulic-retinol-triple-correction-eye-serum-P377531?skuId=1497841&ic...

2.  Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Dew It All Eye Gel:  This one is newer to his line (which I have some Holy Grail products from, like the one above), but I have been alternating it with the serum mentioned in #1 and I love it so far.  It has caffeine, which improves circulation and the hyaluronic acid is a great addition for moisture. 

LINK:  https://www.sephora.com/product/hyaluronic-marine-dew-it-all-eye-gel-P427393?skuId=2028546&icid2=pro...

3.  Origins GinZing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff:  This eye cream was one of the first that I fell in love with.  My favorite thing about it is that it gives a little bit of a glow (nothing super sparkly or anything) under your eyes after using it.  It also contains caffeine for the circulaton benefits.  Not overly moisturizing, but another great option and a little better price point.

LINK:  ORIGINSGinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff

4.  Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avacado:  This one isn't so much for dark circles, but I do use it on top of my above fave's to add the moisturizing effect.  This eye cream is gorgeous and feels amazing (and a good price!).  It is super creamy and some may even consider it "thick", but I love using it am and pm after serums and I've noticed that once it soaks in, my concealer goes on so smoothly after using it!  A little goes a long way!

LINK:   KIEHL'S SINCE 1851Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

I hope this is helpful!  As I mentioned, I also suffer from dreaded dark circles and these are just a few of the ones that I like to rotate through!
Much Aloha!
Anonymous Insider

I can 2nd #3 and #4 on @halfpintrn's list.  Those 2 are my favorite eye creams.

Girl, I have the same problem, born with the dark circles and still searching for something good. This week I started to use The Ordinary Caffine Solution and I have noticed a small improvement, I hope as time goes by it continues to help. Its a really good price too. I hope you find something that works for you, if you do update us please 🙂

RE: Hi moms everywhere! new to the group

Your family is gorgeous! I haven't tried that product but I have dark circles also and the only product that works for me is tarte's eye cream. It is really amazing and I have tried a lot of eye creams. The pepstart eye cream by Clinique is pretty much worthless so don't waste your time on that one. I hope you find something that works!

Re: RE: Hi moms everywhere! new to the group

Thank you for the comment also for  the advice on the eye creams I appreciate that.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • color_1234.jpg
  • 20180101_144428.jpg
testing