Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
Anonymous Insider

An older look of mine that I've always liked

What are good foundations for darker skin

Re: An older look of mine that I've always liked

Lines that go deeper than almond butter along with some that have more undertones.

Higher End: $30-40+

Clinique, Lancome, Fenty, Anastasia Beverly Hills off the top of my head

Mid-range: $20-30

Fashion Fair, Kat Von D, blackUp, Iman, Smashbox, Bare Minerals, Becca, Danessa Myricks, APGD, Shea  Moisture, SACHA, Mehron.

Lower End: $15 and under

Black Opal, Black Radiance, Loreal TrueMatch, CoverGirl Queen collection, Maybelline, Revlon (hit miss here.), Milani, LA Girl (not bad at all), NYX and The Ordinary (really good coverage).

RE: An older look of mine that I've always liked

Depends on what you’re looking for in a foundation. My personal favorites are Stila and Kevin Aucoin. Others that do well for WOC - Fenty - Becca - Lancôme - Makeup For Ever - CoverFX

Black up is made for darker skin, cover fx does things right with not only shades but undertones as well as the custom cover drops to further customize your color to your undertone and color which is very necessary as none of us are one skin colour. Our skin has many shades and shades underneath those shades so i love those drops. They are super necessary for me as a light girl with red undertone as most makeup companies only make light colors with yellow, neutral or both yellow and red since its usually darker skin that has red undertones. I believe urban decays all nighter foundation line has dark colors as well if you're looking for super full almost mask like coverage. 

CoverFX has over 40 shades, so that'd be my recommendation

CoverFX has over 40 shades, so that'd be my recommendation

RE: An older look of mine that I've always liked

Fenty Beauty and Lancôme.

try fenty beauty

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing