Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

best liquid/cream blush

I was looking for recommendations on liquid and/or cream blushes? I'm currently obsessed with the MILK MAKEUP - Lip + Cheek and the STILA - Convertible Color - Lilliumbut I'm looking for some new ones?

Re: best liquid/cream blush

Try the Glossier Cloud Paint- It’s really good but it can go on a little strong. Somehow seems to be waterproof so you need micellar water to remove it. My favorite shade is Puff for a light pink. Kinda cheap too! Overall I would definitely recommend.

@ameliacogan 

RE: best liquid/cream blush

I love Milk’s blushes, but I’ve recently been obsessed with Benefit’s benetint! It has a really natural finish, but you can always layer on as much as you want until you get your desired look. It’s super lightweight and feels good on the skin (regardless of whether or not you’re wearing foundation). You can even use it on your lips! (I dab some on my finger before dabbing it in the middle of the lips to give an ombré effect).

I recently picked the the Nudestix blush in Sunset Strip and love it! Creamy, easy to blend, and long lasting.NUDESTIX Nudies Cream Blush All-Over-Face Color Sunset Strip

The MUFE HD cream blushes are my absolute faves but the BITE Multisticks are super underrated as well. Plenty of shades to choose from from both lines.

@lightbulb, I also really like my BITE multistick! I find the formula too dry for the lips but it's great for eyes and cheeks.

@ameliacoganI'm currently loving the Milk cream blusher as well.  I go in spurts with blushes and for the last two years or so have been using cream exclusively.  In addition to the two you mentioned, the MUFE cream blushes are great if you can still find them, and the Becca lip and cheek tints are great as well!

RE: best liquid/cream blush

I’ve used Becca’s beach lip and cheek tint before. A little goes a long way, blends well, can make for good natural color!

@ameliacogan I really like ILIA - Multi-Stick

But my favorite is Glossier Cloud Paint. It's the easiest blush ever.

@ameliacogan  I don't use cream products very often but when I do, I go for my NARS - Liquid Blush and Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush 01 Coy

The NARS blush comes in a pump that is easy to apply with fingers or brush and the Kaja comes in a sponge applicator that can be used straight to the face, fingers or brush. I personally prefer the Kaja blush only because of the compactness of the size but both are honestly great cream blushes!

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing