Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Perfecting the “no make-up” look

For around one year, I haven’t been wearing any make-up. I’m new to Sephora, and have gotten back into a nice skin care routine and subtle make-up tricks. So far my make-up bag consists of: a Clinique chubby stick, Yves Saint L clear mascara (which I use for lashes and to fluff up my brows). I love it! It really freshens up my face without changing my look too much. Does anyone have any suggestions of other products to add to my “no make-up” make up bag?

RE: Perfecting the “no make-up” look

Concealer, something to line or accentuate eyes and some colour for theface - blush or bronzer would perfect the look. Are you looking for easy to use or multi use products?

Re: Perfecting the “no make-up” look

I love this question. To be honest the no makeup, makeup looks can take a lot of products to achieve. lol Here are my picks:

1.) RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer:

This highlighter gives a natural, dewy glow that doesn't look like a highlighter. It just makes the skin luminous without adding glitter. It's very subtle.

2.) bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE® Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Cashew 3.5

When I use this tinted moisturizer, I don't look like I have anything on. It's just my skin, but better!

3.) ILIA - Limitless Lash Mascara

This mascara gives the natural, no mascara mascara look (having nice looking lashes, but not looking like you have any mascara on).

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

I find using a eyelash curler really makes a difference too. use it everyday since I don't use mascara often.

lots of sheet masks, a good moisturizer and a lash primer to pump up your lashes and mascara. lipstick. next step - take over the world!

I almost always do a no makeup look and get so many compliments on how nice my face looks. In tandem with good nutrition, hydration, and regular sweat sessions, after my moisturizer, I like to use a BB cream or skincare/foundation combo like DR. JART+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 amount of blush, and brows and I'm good to go. If it's a dry day, I'll finish with a rosewater mist.

RE: Perfecting the “no make-up” look

Dior reviver lip balm! I love it

@Raquel1650 you can add LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm and CAUDALIE - Beauty Elixir Mini

the nudestix line is incredible for this kind of routine....

the nudestix line is incredible for this kind of routine. I love the tinted blur stick, the all over face colors, and the lip glosses the most!

I use both of those every day, good recommendations! 🙋

I use both of those every day, good recommendations! 🙋
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing