Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Natural

Best products and advice for a natural beauty look? Eyeshadow and some coverage too.

Re: Natural

Hi @actautumnt,

Wow, there are lots of great product recommendations on this thread. The natural, no makeup look is my everyday look and honestly, it takes a lot of products to look natural! lol

These are my staples:

1.) RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer: Gives the most natural glow you can ever get. It doesn't even look like a highlighter on the skin, your skin just looks luminous from within. 

2.)bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Mineral Foundation SPF 15 Fair Ivory 02is so natural, you can sleep in it. It only has five ingredients and is 100 percent natural. It's perfect for the no foundation, foundation look.

3)Laura Mercier Blush Color Infusion Chai. It's the prettiest nude blush shade for that you, but better look.

Good luck!

Penelope

Hi @actautumnt,

I recommend trying the BENEFIT COSMETICS - Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundationit's extremely lightweight and looks like skin! I would also recommend the BENEFIT COSMETICS - Hoola Matte Bronzeryou can bronze your face and even throw it into your crease for a little bit of contour to the eyes! I love using it on days where I don't have much time to do eye makeup 🙂

-Helen

Hi @actautumnt it seems like you have some good suggestions, I'll throw in a few more. A natural look doesn't always mean you have to wear brown eyeshadows. You can achieve a natural look with with a hint of colour also. 

Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette

WANDER BEAUTY - Wanderess Chill Eyeshadow Palette

WANDER BEAUTY - Wanderess Off Duty Eyeshadow Palette

@actautumnt I second NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 For eyeshadow I love Nars Atomic Blonde Eye and Face Palette.

For light coverage I recommend trying out a tinted moisturizer like NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. Moritz or a BB cream.

As for eyeshadows, I really like the following palettes - 

Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette Naked Basics 2

SMASHBOX - Photo Matte Eyes Travel Palette

SMASHBOX - Photo Edit Eye Shadow Trio - Nudie Pic: Fair

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing