Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

primers

suggestions for a good primer for oily skin? i'm using the kat von d lock it foundation and it's a perfect shade match for me and i really like it, but by the end of the day it wears off of my t-zone and i want to find a good primer to wear under it! suggestions please!

RE: primers

Hi Rors29! I have crazy skin, sometimes it’s dry, then oily! But I have found some amazing products that help to combat oil! Two of my favorites right now are Becca Velvet Smoothing Primer and Too Faced Primed and Peachy Cooling Matte Primer! Both really do help with the look of pores and don’t interfere with how the Makeup lays or wears! Check them out!

Re: primers

I have oily skin and I swear by macs transclucent prep and prime powder. I dust a layer on before foundation and a layer after concealing. Lasted even through summers in the Deep South. 

I really like the hourglass veil primer for my oily skin! 

I also find porefessional effective for my oily t-zone. I...

I also find porefessional effective for my oily t-zone. I've also tried Dr Brandt primer and it works just as well... It's just so pricey!

I mix Benefit porefessional and Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion primer potion and that seems to work the best for me. My skin is oily and acne prone and together they hold my foundation in my t-zone perfectly!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing