Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

What should I buy?

I received a $100 gift card from a friend, but I’m not out of anything essential (and I kind of want to try something new but don’t want to waste the reward). WHAT SHOULD I GET HELP!!!!!!!!!

Re: What should I buy?

@crownjulesmua , what are you into? Fragrance? Makeup? Skincare? Nailcare? Haircare? ( Right now there's a fragrance multiplier)

The suggestions made already are 👌🏼

If there's no big ticket item you want, consider waiting.  When I have a GC or even a rouge reward, I sometimes wait until a new release comes out.

@crownjulesmua If you haven't tried Patrick Ta, Natasha Denona, Charlotte Tilbury or Pat Mcgrath I would start looking at those brands.  Other ones to look at are Givenchy,  YSL, Dior.

Hi @crownjulesmua and welcome to BIC!! first of all, you have an amazing friend, good for you!! Think about what you like: perfumes? lipsticks? do you like to soak in the tub after a long day and maybe, you can buy something fancy for the tub time? I will give you an example. I'm obsessed with lip products so, when someone gift me money for my birthday or for another special occasion, I buy some fancy lippies that normally I won't buy because expensive. Maybe take a look at these products, they are talked a lot here on the chat PAT McGRATH LABS Bridgerton SatinAllure™ Lipstick NÉGLIGÉE PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Cologne GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick Original Recipe L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Refillable Shower Oil With Almond Oil 8.4 oz/ 250 mL 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing