cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
Anonymous Insider

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRANDS?

foundations !

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRANDS?

My favorite (for combination skin) is Bare Minerals original foundation.  I start with Dr. Jart premium bb balm, then a light coverage of the BM foundation.  I  have started using the Hourglass blush, bronzer and finishing powder from their palette. I end up with a flawless finish that last all day.  If you want to try something different than a liquid foundation, give this a try.

RE: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRANDS?

Top 5 for me would be... Clinique Beyond Perfecting, Lancôme Tient Idole, Make Up For Ever HD, Armani Luminous Silk & Maybelline Fit Me Matte. I have combo skin for reference & like a long wearing Natural to Matte finish. I also think the Fenty Beauty Foundation is about to become a favourite for me too lol! Another awesome trick that I love for anyone that’s trying to water/sweat proof their foundation is to add a few drops of Make Up For Ever Aqua Seal, it’s amazing for keeping foundation on in warm weather or when swimming!

Kat Von D, Hourglass, Tarte, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Urban Decay. I also adore NARS, but since they test on animals now I won't be purchasing anything new from them 😞 I am boycotting them unless they stop selling in China!

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRANDS?

clinique , too faced , nars 

Estée Lauder double wear and the Lancôme 24 hour wear

The Hourglass Vanish foundation stick is by far my favorite!
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing