Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The One Palette Challenge

Palette Challenge Photo_Katie and Brenda holding eye palettes showing swatches.jpg

Who convinces themselves they need every palette out thereโ€ฆ Especially when itโ€™s versatile and can be used for both neutral and va-va-VOOM glamazon looks? *raises hand*

Who also has a tendency of buying a new palette, consistently using it for two weeks, and getting distracted by another product, abandoning their new friend OR just gets lazy with their eyeshadow game? *aggressively waves both hands in the air* *starts jumping up and down while waving*

If you can identify with any of the above, we have a challenge for you! We challenge you to dig into your beauty stash and pick out one palette that is extremely versatile. The goal is to use it daily or simply on the days your wear makeupโ€ฆ Up to you and your lifestyle! What we want to see are the different types of looks you can create or descriptions of the looks if youโ€™re short on time or cannot find the right lighting. (A recurring dilemma in my life!)

The looks can be simple or intricate, how you play is up to you! Be sure to leave a comment to share the palette youโ€™re focusing on. As far as updates, please track your progress throughout the week as many times are you're able to. We will try to devote ourselves to one palette for one and, if we arenโ€™t having commitment issues, we can keep the challenge going!

I am going to be using my new obsession, the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasyโ„ข Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit. The six-pan palette in this kit offers everyday neutral shades, a range of light and dark shimmers, and the kit comes with a gorgeous crystalline pigment for a pop of glam. @BrendaBT will use the beautiful Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette @LexBT will be using CHARLOTTE TILBURY - The Icon Eyeshadow Palette, and @RebeccaBT will be trying the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Metallic Pigment Palette.

Will you join us on this challenge? Which palette will you pick?!

P.S. If you end up hitting pan on your palette don't forget to share your progress on the ever-popular Pan It! Challenge lead by the lovely @ElleElleG here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Pan-It-2019-Challenge/m-p/4347876

Tags:

Re: The One Palette Challenge

Beautiful 

Gorgeous look @gonerogue! I also love the way you set up the picture of the palette. Itโ€™s so aesthetically pleasing.

@XxAudreyxX 

Thank you! I have to have my morning Joe when I do my makeup in the morning or else Iโ€™m a cranky mess ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@gonerogue love the pink eyeshadow on you. 

this is gorgeous, how do you find best to apply the chunk...

this is gorgeous, how do you find best to apply the chunky glitter shades? @gonerogue

Re: this is gorgeous, how do you find best to apply the chunk...

@lmaster 

I apply all chunky glitters with my fingers and it goes on smoothly!

Re: this is gorgeous, how do you find best to apply the chunk...

@gonerogue thanks! Was curious if you had a magical brush that could perform this well ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm doing the HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palettethis week to see how versatile it is with looks. Today I used the shades I circled on the image of the palette. I made sure to use my trusty ol' TOO FACED - Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primerto help the glitters adhere to my lids and to prevent fallout and it worked just fine. The shadows I used were all very pigmented and blended well together in case anyone is curious ๐Ÿ™‚

Other products used: La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 150 Natural - Very Light Skin with Neutral Undertone

tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlighter Universal Nude

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Palette

STILA - Stay All Dayยฎ Liquid Lipstick - Craft

huda1.jpeghuda2.jpeg

hudapalette.jpg

the Huda Beauty is lovely...can I love the puppers too? I have a Brindle Bullmastiff Pitbull with a white belly, so I love the doggy Mommas!

I see your infinity sign @gonerogue I also have one on my...

I see your infinity sign @gonerogue I also have one on my wrist ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ you look beautiful

Re: I see your infinity sign @gonerogue I also have one on my...

@lmaster 

Heeeeey! Tattoo twins! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

@gonerogue such a pretty look 

@gonerogue  So pretty! Love the bright colored scarf too. Whereโ€™s it from? ๐Ÿ™‚

@trishavt  Thank you! I'm pretty sure the scarf is from Marshalls from several years ago ๐Ÿ™‚

Gorgeous @gonerogue โค๏ธ ๐Ÿฅฐ

RE: The One Palette Challenge

Using the Natasha Denona Sunrise Palette .

Re: RE: The One Palette Challenge

@Enid3 Beautiful! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you ๐Ÿ™ 

gorgeous look you created! @Enid3

gorgeous look you created! @Enid3

Re: gorgeous look you created! @Enid3

Thank you! ๐Ÿ’•

Beautiful look @Enid3!