Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

This is a nice addition to the other more matte shades @Titian06 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom @so pretty 🥰 I might breakdown and grab one sometime soon 😘👏

This shade may be great for you @blackkitty2014 ! 🥰 All 3 are lovely but this one stood out. 

Quick swatch of the new Rose Iridescent Mineral Powder. It blends beautifully with subtle shimmer from middle shades but can also be singled out for more of a matte rosey look. Same traditional scent. Big palette! Lucked out by getting it before they caught the price correction plus promo on BG! It’s still ridiculous but I love her. 

RoseRose

52C9C8DD-240B-4B3F-A5A1-F639315668EE.jpeg

That's great, @Sunnysmom! Happy you could grab a deal!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! It made it a little less painful you know?! 😭 I was going to ask you if you got any of these yet or the lippies you mentioned? 😍

@Sunnysmom no, but I went down a rabbit hole trying to find a new lipstick I don't need yet! 😄

🤣 @curlychiquita Ooh those rabbit holes can be so deep, love it ! 😭 

Very pretty and not too shimmery, @Sunnysmom , but way too expensive! 🤑

You are not wrong on any of these points @Titian06 ! 💞

That has such a beautiful finish, @Sunnysmom .

It does @CookieGirl1 . Multiple ways to wear it is good too. Tho I do think it’s dupeable. 😊 (is that a word lol) 

Ohhh nice @Sunnysmom 

. Happy (and relieved) to see that it’s rosy but not too rosy. I was a smidge anxious about that! 

I wondered how they were gonna manage that too @itsfi . Are you picking it up? Rats, now I want to see the other shade but it’s just so much and def not necessary. Plenty of other beautiful similar powders if I just shop my stash! I can do it. Lol This one is probably similar to a Chanel or Dior even I bet. I’ll have to see what it may compare to. 

@Sunnysmom, it's in one of the packages that hasn't been open yet. I wondered what the other shade looked like but figured it was something similar to what I already have. I don't have a rosy toned highlight so I went with this one and was hoping it wouldn't be too rosy toned. That's the only reason I picked it up; well, that, and I had reward points / gift cards, etc. 😀

Oh fun @itsfi , let me know thoughts when you open her if you think of it. 🥰 I think it’s a nice neutral kind of rosey. The other shade does look more common. I’m hearing some comments about all the bronzer shades being warm vs any cool so I’m curious about them. I’ll have to go have a peak this week I think. Any thoughts on those please advise too. 😊 Tho I really don’t want to spend the money on bronzers that I don’t wear enough so I’ll try and restrain myself. I really do like the Gucci and VBB at this point so I need nada. Yes to all the ever revolving GCs/ reward points! They are so handy dandy! 

Grawh you’re killing me @Sunnysmom . I might need. It’s beautiful 🥰

Not even kidding you it truly is @blackkitty2014 ! Soft and so flattering. Need another promo now for the other shade! The bronzer looks cool too but I just don’t see the need for any more of this expensive madness! 😭

The 2 new Glow and Iridescent Mineral Powders are now showing up on BG/NM/ Saks . Fun fact, they are $98 vs $105 on Hermes and also included in the BG Beauty Event! Nice! 
2 shades in Iridescent and 5 shades in Glow. 
They look gorgeous! 
@curlychiquita 

729B6B64-B5CD-4FE9-AD44-5F638038E70E.jpeg

So pretty @Sunnysmom. Are you picking any up?

Hi @AznAngelLiz ! I ordered the Iridescent Rose from BGs event. Did you pick anything up?! 

470 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg