Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Those colours look so nice on you, @lmaster !

@l8totheparty thank you! They really are so beautiful in person

More for my edification than anything, but I figure at least one other person out there might find em helpful too 😁

Uoma metallic lips

Top to bottom are right to left across the display. All are one swipe except the gold, it seems a bit sheerer than the othersTop to bottom are right to left across the display. All are one swipe except the gold, it seems a bit sheerer than the others

IMG_20190725_154554885.jpg

Lipstick Queen Rearview lacquers

From top to bottom, move from right to left on the display, zigzag (raisin, red, coral and on). Didn't swatch the nudies lolFrom top to bottom, move from right to left on the display, zigzag (raisin, red, coral and on). Didn't swatch the nudies lol

IMG_20190725_154934580.jpg

@RGbrown, Thanks for posting. The Black Magic On Fire lip...

@RGbrown, Thanks for posting. The Black Magic On Fire lipstick looks great. I haven't purchased a shimmer lipstick, so I might try this!

@RGbrown, Thanks for letting me know how you like this li...

@RGbrown, Thanks for letting me know how you like this lipstick, I don't think I've seen it mentioned too much.

Re: @RGbrown, Thanks for posting. The Black Magic On Fire lip...

@Luvstravel 

I have Mother and it is fantastic...I think On Fire will be my next one as well!  

Does anyone have the Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Paletteand the NATASHA DENONA - Camel Eyeshadow Palette? I really want both but if all the camel colors are similar to the Biba, I (and my wallet) would be happier with the Camel. Thanks guys!

@greenbean13 Mel Thompson compared swatches of these two palettes on her youtube channel in her review of the Biba! I would definitely suggest watching it, from what I recall they were pretty similar, but not the same though how much the difference matters to you depends on just how many different shades of brown you need lol. I probably have a jillion but yet I keep looking at more...

love Mel

love Mel

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Brutalitops thanks so much! I’ll definitely have to check that out

Swatch of the new Too Faced Glowver highlighter 771F63D0-3CFB-49DC-A817-D2CA79684C0F.jpeg

so prettyyy

so prettyyy

@SportyGirly125 Beautiful! I love it on your skin tone! 

Best,
Rebecca

So pretty! I feel like this highlighter shade would look great as an eyeshadow, too. <333

Not by request, but I've pulled out some of my lipsticks today, swatching and trying to decide if I want to declutter any dupes (ummmm 😯), but I was surprised by this range of matches...I never would have realized just how close all four of these are:

Top three, L-R

Urban Decay Bruise

BlackUP 13

NARS Siouxsie

And across the bottom, LQ Cupid's Bow in Apollo

I'm actually considering tossing NARS...it's a mess on me today, patchy, streaky, zebra lips 😥

IMG_20190515_170909098.jpg

@RGbrown Beautiful!

Best,

Rebecca

@RGbrown Did you ever post your swatches of the LANCôME - L'Absolu Lacquer?

@greeneyedgirl107 

I did in the ulta thread, but that reminds me I was gonna post them here too but forgot. I'll get them in this thread a little later this evening! 😊

Swatches of the new NARS - Endless Orgasm Palette4035737C-9FD3-481C-A52D-C3DF16C1DF8A.jpeg

E6C0086C-B6B1-4D6B-B8A7-3A0FEFF9F1FF.jpeg

Oh my!  These are gorgeous!  I need to get this palette, @SportyGirly125 !!! ❤️

@Tamara76 I think it would look lovely on you. 

4,933 Replies
testing