Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Anonymous Insider

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Hello ladies,

I've been searching for Molasses lip swatch for a long time,and if it's okay,can I ask for some Molasses lip swatches?

Some of Temptalia's color seems a bit off so it's stil hard to tell.

Thank you in advance! 

Here you go. Excuse the wonky lip lines...and face 🙂

a35a941c-e737-4544-a3d2-3309bac9caa0.jpg

Anonymous Insider

What's to excuse for beautiful smile 🙂 

Thank you so much Jenny!

I really appreciate the swatch!

This is what I want the shade to look like on the lips lol

So I'm gonna get it ! lol

Oh, you're sweet 🙂

The swatch was no problem - I hope you love your lipstick!

Anonymous Insider

XO

I assume by lip swatch you mean a picture of Molasses actually being worn? I can do that tomorrow when I'm feeling a little more photogenic, if you'd like 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Yes,

thank you so much Jennifer ❤️ !

You're welcome!

Just dropping these off. 😉

Left to right:

KVD Bauhau5 with some random lip gloss on top

Chanel La Romanesque

Covergirl Divine

KVD L.U.V. ( again, obviously )

I am wondering how some of my favorite purple bite lipsticks compare to these - namely Barberry, LLR 010 and more recently, eggplant...

I hope someone else can shed some light on this, as I don't own those. One thing I do know, though - the purples in my collage/s stay put, don't move around, don't bleed, and have pretty awesome staying power. Unlike Bites I've tried in the past. I, personally, can't stand lipsticks that move around so much, so I don't do Bite anymore. But, I sure hope these new ones are better as there are some pretty awesome colors in that line!

i lusted over la romanesque for ages then kind of forgot about it. now it's on my radar again (with the rest of the rouge velvets..........)

La Romanesque is so perfect in every way! But, I think that was LE... Not sure if it's still available. It seems it's still available on Chanel's site ( Nordies and Macy's, too ), and maybe even part of permanent line. No idea what's going on, but it's there! ( I must've been living under a rock or something... I simply haven't been checking back up on them after I acquired all the colors I wanted. )

May I suggest you start with this one, if La Romanesque is not available anymore? 😉

( La Fascinante. One of my fav reds! )

Nordstrom's lists La Romanesque as in stock as well. 

My goodness. I don't ~need~ another red. But … I NEED La Fascinante. Wow, that might be the prettiest red ever. 

I really don't know what's been going on with these. I haven't checked up on them in quite some time as I already have all/most colors I wanted. But, good to know this baby is available, and at more than just one place.

La Fascinante is a must red for me. It is truly stunning. Not many reds are as stunning as this one ( to me ). And, I love reds. Period. And have many.

But, you have to know one thing - if you do get it, you risk possible neglect of all your other reds. Just sayin'. 😉

Lorac Orchid is gorgeous! I love love love that color!

More unsolicited swatches! It's a shame to just leave these laying around in my photo folders useless now that I've made them, right? 🙂

*bows down*

*swoon*

You pull off red so well!

Thank you. 🙂

4,933 Replies
testing