Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

bless you saving me $60 @GG84

bless you saving me $60 @GG84

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thanks for the swatches and feedback, @GG84!

Here is the Armani lip magnet in 505 on me.  I didnt expect it to be so bright, but I like it and my mom told me she REALLY likes it on me lol!

IMG_9805.JPG

@Anonymous

Your mom is a wise lady. This shade looks gorgeous on you and the finish is also so very lovely.

Mom is right, it's Gorgeous! I been stalking this shade all through the ff and vib sales.. but nope no restock for Canada 🙁 and I can't find a store that even carries these here.  

@sabrinas Beautiful look! What mascara are you wearing? 

@trishavt Thanks! It's the tarte lash primer with the marc jacobs velvet noir mascara on top 🙂

And thank you everyone else for the kind words! 

@Anewxa whats funny is that I had NO clue that my "good" Sephora even carried Armani! It didn't used to! I went to the store to do a return and saw the Armani right when I walked in.  They said they got it a couple weeks ago so I was stoked 😛 

Ah lucky gal! Enjoy! I blame all you ladies here for serious serious enabling lol!

ITs gorgeous on you! 

It is really pretty. I like the rest of your look today too. Heart

@sabrinas Love it on you.  It's a great shade.  

More lip magnets

Bottom:

Top:

505 and 506 are closer than I realized. 505 is brighter and neutral, 506 is slightly warmer. 302 is gorgeous orange but looks a bit pink here

IMG_0882.JPG

So is 507 warm or cool toned? I originally wanted 506, but 507 seems somewhat similar on my screen. Can't decide if it would still be neutral enough for everyday wear....

@lipstick4soul I got 507 this morning since 506 was sold out.  Might be better, given that I have 505.  Increasingly, I'm wanting more of these.  Thanks for posting!

LOL @meganlisa I did the same thing! But based on @lipstick4soul 's swatches I'm happy I got 507. It looks like a good color for me. Thanks so much for these additional swatches @lipstick4soul !!

If I had to pick @pixiedust2 507 is probably my favorite 😉

@pixiedust2 I sort of want them all but my credit card said no...

I bought 505, 506, 507 and 600 when they came out during f&f. I didnt pick up any additional ones today @meganlisa. I bought so many because swatches werent available at the time. I am happy with all of them. 

@lipstick4soul I only have 505 and now 507 (on the way).  But this formula really is lovely.  And the shades look so flattering.  Not too brown, too pink, too bright.  Such temptation!

So beautiful! I wish they hadn't sold out of so many shades. All the ones one my wishlist. sold out before I placed my order this morning.

Hippo Monster. 😉

That lavender is so elusive when it comes to capturing it... But, I've tried.

Hippo Monster2.jpg

First three are Hippo. Bottom two are Monster.

5,059 Replies
testing